Getting rid of his Bio Dad forever.

Jordan carries Reno in his arms down stairs. Reno's dad(Dorren) glares at Jordan which glares back.  Reno puts his head closer on Jordan's chest. "hi Dorren I guess" Reno said scared. Jordan sits down and looks at his cute lover. Reno smiles looking up at his Daddy. Dorren coughs finally speaking up. "gosh you're so fucking ugly and feminine it's disgusting" he said. Reno felt his heart drop, getting sad. Jordan could feel his sadness and kisses his forehead brighting his mood. "Can I kiss you please no ones looking" Reno asked needy. Jordan nods and kisses him putting his hand on his thigh. They stop and look at Dorren who has a disgust angry look on his face. Dorren gets ready to punch Reno but the guards hold him back angrily hitting him with a taser. Judge seeing it on the guards body cam sentences Dorren to life in prison. Reno smiles kissing Jordan passionately hearing it from their mom. They go to their room kissing more and more taking off each others clothes. They go into bed wanting to fuck badly... Jordan begs Reno to suck his member with puppy eyes. Reno smiles sucking his member happily looking up at his Daddy...(more next chapter lovelies it's an exciting chapter).