"Sis!" Lloyd's voice seemed far away as I heard the ringing in my ear, I think I'm going deaf...

A few more explosions happened making my ears ring even more.

I looked around and I could see all the chaos going on all at once.

It made me so overwhelmed...

But then, he appeared.

"Cole...?" I muttered in confusion, I knew it wasn't him, just a fiction of my imagination.

"Remember, (Y/N). Always take one thing at a time. Like Master Wu told us when we trained. Focus on one thing and focus on the next thing. Then, you take the next step."

"What happens if I can't do that...?"

A flashback of us on the roof of the Monastery. It was before the Merge and our honeymoon.

"Are you playing with me right now, (Y/N)?" Cole gave me an amused look, a smile tugging at his lips.

I only returned a slightly confused look, "Not really. I mean...I can understand but...What if whatever thing I'm handling is too much for me? What if I can't even focus on one thing? What if—I...Ugh...It's too much just trying to explain it..."

"Hey. I can understand that. I mean, after my mom left me and dad behind in the world...I almost lost my way. I couldn't focus on thing either." Cole took in a sigh, speaking of his past tragedies.

I looked in slight sadness and worry, he never speaks about his mother lightly unless if he wants to prove a point. But I only let him continue.

"I couldn't focus or think so I climbed a mountain to avoid thinking of her and my dad. Then, that's when I found Master Wu. I'm sure you know the rest." He spoke about how he first met my uncle, I couldn't forget about that moment.

"That's when I realized what being a Ninja is. The responsibility, the courage and dedication you have to put in for yourself and others. It made me focus again, think about the next step." My husband slowly held my hand, turning his neck to face me.

"Then you showed up and made it all better again. You've always been there for me and the others. Wether we pushed you away or said we didn't need any help, you always came back to pick ourselves up. Without you, I don't think I would've been able to focus on anything at all in my life. You made my life better, Angel." Cole smiled toward me, I felt my heart swell in love when hearing his words.

"Cole...You're too much sometimes..." I shyly smiled, feeling my cheeks heat up.

"I'm just saying what I think is right to say. I believe in you, love. All you gotta do is focus. Then, think of one thing at a time. Take a deep breath and your vision will become clearer. Someone told me that when we were trying to defeat the Skull Sorcerer." He teased slightly at the end, electing me to shove him.

"I didn't say it like that, Rock Boy." I replied, he started laughing slightly, I couldn't help but join in the laughter.

"And plus, I'm pretty sure I said a loving speech about how much I loved you. To get you out of your depression when your powers were unstable in Shintaro. Remember?" I told him after we finished laughing.

"Really? How did you say it? Was it like... 'Oh, Cole, dearest, you're the only man I love!~ The only man that can make me go crazy!—'" I immediately hit his shoulder to stop him from continuing.

"COLE BROOKSTONE! Stop it!"

"What? I didn't say anything inappropriate. Oh, wait a second...Angel...were you thinking of—"