I Will Be the Danger

Start from the beginning

"We're free of our cages, but still trapped in the large house!" Yelled Wyldfyre, turning to face us.

"'Large house'?" Asked my brother, "The large house of many houses." Elaborated Wyldfyre.

"She means city." I corrected, "That's the word! How do we get out of the city?" Asked the Elemental Master we still don't know of.

"We snuck in through waste tunnels, but they're too small for dragons. So the only way out is through the main gates. Which will not be easy." Informed Lloyd.

"Uh, Lloyd? I don't want to add more problems onto your plans but...the dragons are causing massive damage on the city. Not like I care for Imperium for how the Empress, the tiger guy and Dr. LaRow with Shadow are to hide all this from their citizens but, there are still innocent people walking these streets!" I stated, helping a family of three out of the way.

"We need to get these dragons into some kind of formation." Instructed Lloyd.

"Form-a-tion?" Asked Wyldfyre.

A dragon knocked down a communication antenna that could've hit one of the citizens if Lloyd wasn't there to save them.

"They're causing too much damage! We need to get control of them!" Yelled Lloyd over the noise.

"No control. Dragons are free. Escape is all that matters!" Protested Wyldfyre.

"But innocent people could get hurt. It's too dangerous!" I added.

"I AM danger!" She yelled, throwing a fire ball on the ground, scarring the people.

"Did I see the screen get smaller when she said she was 'danger' or was it just me? Looked like an action movie for a second there..." I quietly mumbled.

"I have no idea what you're talking about..." truthfully spoke my brother.

We saw Rapton try to stop us, but he was too caught up in his speech.

"You made the dragon kick him away didn't you?" Lloyd asked in a monotone tone.

"Yep. Don't care about his life at all. It'd be nice to see him break." I smirked evilly.

"Sis, calm down now. Let's not get too carried away." My brother advised.

"I know, I know. I just wanted to get it out. I've been imprisoned a lot lately." I sighed.

"I can understand that. You've been through a lot." Nodded Lloyd.

"So? Have you seen Arin or Sora lately?" I asked.

"Uh...long story short. We got separated and I still haven't found them." Answered Lloyd.

"WHAT?! Well, brother, Arin's not gonna just swoop in and say 'Oh hi, Lloyd, (Y/N), how have you been?' I'm not that good at being a psychic-" I shouted in shock before ranting about a possible theory.

"Arin! There you are!" Lloyd turned to see Arin beside me as I blinked for a few seconds.

"Okay, point taken." I muttered, "Lloyd! Sensei! Oh! You're okay! I'm so glad! I've been worried sick!" Arin hugged me, I smiled hugging him back.