4.

Hit the star 🌟 button for next chapter soon 🙂

Her flashback continues......

Siddharth tried to contact her but she ignored him for atleast 1 week but he didn't stop. So, atlast she pick up the call.

He made her understand that he love her not for her body ya anything like this. For now, he only want this friendship. She felt his talks genuine and then again she accept his friendship.

After 5 months

He have love for her from long and everyday his love for her was just increases but he never try to touch her even he didn't try to hug her also.

But spending time with him. Avneet started falling for him. She noticed his all small gesture towards her to impress her. And she was really impressed by him. But didn't confess it.

That day when he was turning to be 21 So, she decided to confessed her feelings towards him.

And she confessed her feelings towards him at night in the backyard of the mansion under the open sky.

When, she said those magical words to him which he want to listen from her from very long time. And today was that special day. He was beyond the happiness.

He about to hug her but stopped and asking for her permission through eyes she replied nothing and hugged him tightly like her life depends on him. He hugged her back tightly and then twirling her around.

He holds her hands and kissed on it while she smiles. He about to go while holding her hands but she stopped him and encircled her arms around his neck and his hands were on waist.

She was staring him and he closed his eyes and thought she will kiss on his lips but she kissed on his both cheeks. When he felt her lips on cheeks, he opened his eyes with little disappointment but then also he was happy.

He smiled and kissed her forehead both were standing in this position in the moonlight among the twinkling stars staring in eachother's captive eyes. His eyes were fixed on her plumpy lips. Her face was more glowing in moonlight and make her more beautiful. He was feeling like he can lose his control on himself. So, he about to get off from her hold but she was holding him firmly.

"Avneet" he said slowly more like in husky deep voice but got cut off by her.

"Siddharth, Can you kiss me? I don't know how to kiss" she said slowly looking down due to embarrassment while he was shocked and shaked his head while his ears not believe what she said now.

"What ??" He said and she looked at him

"repeat Karu" she said and he shook his head

"Means you sure" he said and she shyly nodded while she said "yes"

Without any further wait, he placed his lips on her and she followed his lips in sync. Kiss was filled with only love which they have for eachother.

That was there first kiss.....and after some minutes, they broke the kiss. And he noticed her eyes were teary

"What happened?" He said while cupping her face while she shook her head and again hugged him.

"I love you" she said while still hugging him

"I love you too" he said while hugging her back with smile because he Knows she was alone that's why she was crying. He rubbed her back to sooth her.

After this both went went towards their room.

After 12th boards, she took admission in best college on scholarship.
While she was 2 year senior from Nupur now.

Flashback ends

"Jab se Siddharth se milli thi bs wohi meri care karta tha par aaj wo bhi nhi aaya lagta hai wo bhi samjh gya mai unlucky hi hu uske liye" she thought and still her tears falling down from her eyes.

She was crying because she need Siddharth now want to told him everything because he didn't know anything.

Without eating anything she was crying too much. And her entire energy was drained while she stood up to waah her face but she fainted and fall down on floor.

With Siddharth

I was restless in meeting too because till now I couldn't contact with her.
So, I was going home early but Pratik came infront of him.... asshole

"Chote sahab abhi time over nhi hua??"

"Haa toh..mujhe kaam hai"

"Nhi mai soch raha tha tumhari salary mei se chooti ka payment liya jaaye"

"Thik hai but abhi mere samane se hatto"

"Haa haa apni Laila ke majnu Mann Lage tab na office mei" I ignored his shits and drive off to home.

I entered in mansion and bua is sitting in living hall only when she saw me coming early from office then she asked

"Siddharth office se itni jaldi aa gye?" Bua stopped me

"Hmm....Please bua abhi bahut tej headache ho raha hai, mai aapse baad mei baat karta hu" I said and ignored her further question and went towards my room.

I drop the bag on bed and rans outside to check on her.

"She was not in whole mansion. Kaha gyi tum Avneet?" I was very tensed because this time she works here but today she was not here then I thought to go in her home means servant's quarter. Yes she lives there only and I don't like this.

To be continued....

How was the chapter?

Avneet was crying mess today and Siddharth was anxious to meet her.

What you think now Siddharth can find her?

In next you will find how Siddharth fell in love with her.

Please vote & Comment

And I will try to update soon 😊

Stay tuned for next....

Thank you 💖