9

Continuation...

"Avneet what is this?" and she kept quiet while looking at the floor

"Tumhe itni chot lagi thi aur tumne ye mujhe batana jaruri nhi samjha?? Aur waha kaam kiye jaa rhi thi...mahan ban rhi thi" he said angrily while making her sit down and checked her bruised leg.

Chandelier's mirror was pricked in her leg and she didn't told him.

"Siddharth I am okay" she said slowly with tears in her eyes but because of that incident

"No, this is not small cut avni let's go to the hospital right now" he said and stood up but she hold his wrist.

"Siddharth" but he shush her and took her in arms quickly and went towards his car.

"Siddharth please put me down.. someone will saw us" She said slowly but he didn't listen

"Avni just keep quiet...I really don't care who will see us"

"But I do" she again try to say but he glared her and she kept quiet.

In hospital, nurse bandages her leg and doctor priscribed some medicine to recover her leg soon. She saw him and he turned his face because he was very angry from her.

Then he drove the car towards her house it was midnight and he didn't spoke a single word while driving but she tries to start a conversation but he didn't and lost in deep thought

"Every time she hide everything from me. I don't understand why? She always try to manage everything alone why? Is she still confused about our future?? Or she doesn't trust me? I told her clearly so many times that I love her so much. But she had to hide everything from me" He thought while driving

Meanwhile she was seeing him lost in thoughts "avneet iss baar Siddharth Bahut gusse mei hai...aur ho bhi kyu na mai usko itna pareshan bhi karti hu but ab kuch toh karna padega" she sighed but seeing him with pout and sudden thundering of clouds made him scared and results he clutches the steering wheel tightly. she saw him afraid but then rain started suddenly.

She told him to stop the car but he didn't then she forcefully stopped the car by showing him that she open the door of car if he don't stop. And he helplessly stopped the car in middle of road in midnight.

She get out quickly and stretches her hands in air and water droplets fall on her face while drenching her dress. And he was still sitting inside the car but smiled seeing her.

She looked at him and he turned his face quickly showing that he is angry.

दिल मेरा पूछ रहा है तुझसे
"क्या प्यार करोगे मुझसे? हाँ-हाँ, मुझसे?" She started singing while pulling him out drenching him too. She grinned and encircled her arms around him.

आँखों में, नींदों में, ख़्वाबों में
तेरा ही चेहरा है अब तो, सनम
यादों पे, मेरे ख़यालों पे
तेरा ही पहरा, तेरी क़सम

साँसों में, तू मेरी साँसों में
बिन तेरे, जान-ए-जाँ, क्या ज़िंदगी
डरती हूँ, हर पल मैं डरती हूँ
तू छोड़ जाए ना मुझको कभी"this melts him in second. But he was just pretending that she will realise her mistake.

धड़कन पूछ रही है तुझसे
"क्या प्यार करोगे मुझसे? हाँ-हाँ, मुझसे?"

जाने ना, तू तो ये जाने ना
कितना मेरे दिल ने चाहा तुझे
दीवाने, मैंने तो अनजाने
छुपके दुआ में माँगा तुझे

ये मर्ज़ी, ये मर्ज़ी रब की है
जो मुझको, जान-ए-मन, तू ना मिला
छोड़ो भी, छोड़ो भी जाने दो
मुझको ना तुझसे कोई गिला

चाहत पूछ रही है तुझसे
"क्या प्यार करोगे मुझसे? हाँ-हाँ, मुझसे?" She looked at him like asking and he nodded with smile and both chuckled joining forehead with eachother. He twirled her round with smile but thundering of clouds again scared him so he hugged her tightly.

"Avneet because of you we both are drenched" he said try to broke the hug but she didn't

"Please toh phir mujhse gussa mat hua Karo"

"Tumhe bs baarish ka bahana chahiye mujhe pata hai tumhe baarish kitna pasand hai"

"Chup Karo"

"Ghar chalo madam"

After reaching home, she changed her dress but he was sitting silently

"Kyaa? Jao change Karo warna bimar pad jaouge"

"Haa toh tm mere liye kuch arrange karo"

"Mai kya karu jao apne Ghar"

"Nhi mujhe darr lagta hai bahar baarish aur bijli karak rhi hai"

"Siddharth tm itna kyu darte ho?" She said while cupping his face

"Mujhe nhi pata" he said slowly removing her hands.

"Sidd...

To be continued...

Stay tuned for next...