10

Continuation....

Siddharth tm itna kyu darte ho?" She said while cupping his face

"Mujhe nhi pata" he said slowly removing her hands.

"Siddharth..." She said but he started opening his shirt and she closes her eyes immediately

"What are you doing?" She asked shyly

"Changing clothes" he whispered in her ear while coming closer then went towards her closet.

She removed her hand from her face and looked towards him and his bare back does many things in her stomach.

Why so hot? Sometimes I just want to eat..chii She thought then scold her mind for these dirty thoughts and he took his hoodie which she usually stole from his cupboard but pant? She didn't stolen this..But her eyes widened and she snatched his clothes from him.

"Siddharth these are my clothes" she said and he smirked

"If you are thinking that I don't know this that you love to stole my clothes then you are wrong" he said while snatching his clothes and kiss on her nose

She twitched her mouth and he went to her bathroom to change. After changing he came and saw she was lying on bed waiting for him.

He laid beside her keeping her in his arms and said "tell me one thing...many hoodies you stolen but why this pant?"

"Shut up....I don't know maybe this pant came with your hoodie by mistake because you always keep messed up your cupboard..mai return kar deti par dekho aaj tumhare kaam toh aa gya" she said while hitting his chest with pout and he chuckled but again said

"my hairs are still wet" she looked at him and he made a puppy eyes which melt her. She stood up and took the towel

While he get up and she dried his hairs with towel but he turned his face towards her and hugged her by stomach.

She smiled and rubbed towel on his hairs then both slept with smile.

Days are passing like this but Avneet was suspicious that someone always kept eyes on her and Siddharth. While he always lives in carefree nature said that it's nothing just her illusion. Because they don't know what Strom coming into there life.

Tomorrow is Mahashivratri and she will definitely do. And he will accompany her although he doesn't believe in God more but for her he does.

But today night after all servants went to there home means avneet too left. Then, they are discussing something

"Siddharth this year you are turning 24 so after this I want you to settle in London and work from there" this was unexpected for him. He can't leave avneet alone here.

"No I don't think I can manage everything alone"

"You are not alone...we will come to visit every 3 months and you can come here anytime....you know our branch facing some lose like this that branch will collapse if we leave"

"Yes dad I can understand but I am not capable for this. So you can send pratik bhai to London" he said in final tone while pratik smirked he was happy in both he just don't want Siddharth near him. Pratik was thinking if Siddharth will go London then Avneet will be alone and he make her his. If he will go London then no one stop him for anything.

"I am not asking you...I am ordering you that you are going to London and handle that branch with whole heart. Because I know you are capable of what" akshit said angerly while Ishvari seems helpless and looked at Siddharth apologetically

Purnima was seeing all this with no emotions like something bothering her but she is bounded with something.

Only nupur was not there because everyone consider that she is small for all these.

Siddharth get up furiously and pratik smirked seeing him. He always enjoys Siddharth miserable conditions.
"I am not going anywhere" and both started arguing with eachother this is first time when Siddharth raised his voice on his dad but he is also right that his dad can't take his life decision like this.

"Okay then you have two choices either you handle all business like CEO otherwise resign from office" And he just can't leave everything. He wanted to become CEO but avneet? He agreed in helplessness.

To be continued...

Goals:-

28+ votes ❤️

What you think he will go London leaving her alone??

Complete the goals for next update