Epilogue.

Finally, you and Chan have graduated and moved to Busan in your dream apartment.

Surprisingly, your parents approve of the marriage, it took a lot of fighting and convincing but they later realised that it's your life, and they can't control it.

It's been about 5 years.

Your life was going perfect.

You and Chan now two kids. A 7 year old boy and a 3 year old girl. You loved your life and so did Chan.

Felix got a girlfriend and soon on moved in with her.

Seungmin became a lawyer and got married too, as well as Minho.

Hyunjin recovered from his surgery but was in jail for six months for attempted murder.

And Jeongin was in jail for a week because well, he was apart of it.

But that was long time ago, Hyunjin and Jeongin apologised, but you told them it's better that they moved on with their lives and that you shouldn't see them anymore.

They agreed and left you, that was 2 years ago.

The wedding you and Chan had was fantastic. Your parents were there. Mr, and Mrs. Kim were there and Minho's parents too.

Till this day you still think about how grateful you are for getting paired up with a boy for your roommate.

It's Chan.

It's him.

It's YOU.

————————————————————————
THE END.
——————————————————————

AUTHOR:

Hey STAYs! I hope you guys enjoyed my second book. I worked really hard to write this and I hope you guys will love it.

If I made any mistakes, please feel free to tell me so that I can correct it.

I also want to say thank you so much for the people who already voted for some of my chapters!

Please don't forget to vote, I really appreciate it🙏❤️

STREAM 5 Star!

I changed the med school to music school, because I thought it'll make more sense

I also apologise for not adding Han and Changbin to the ff, I tried to think of many ways they might fit in but it just didn't work out 🫤

Sorry.

Other than that, that's all!

Thank you!❤️
All love,
- Jules!