Twenty-six.

DAY 3 - apartment hunting

Chan and I have been looking through many apartments, it's been the 8th apartment, although we have one in mind.

Minho, Felix and Seungmin went out to go knows where, but they had a surprise...?

I shrug my thought off and continued looking for apartments with Chan.

CHAN:
The person was showing Y/N and I around, my phone rings. Seungmin.
My eyes lighten up, "I-I'll be right back, you guys can continue." I slightly bow and walk into another room.
I pick up.
"Did you get the box?" I immediately ask.
Seungmin hums, "I did. Minho, Felix and I are heading to the salon."
"When are you going to do it?" Seungmin asks.
"Tomorrow night at the beach."
"Okay then."
I softly smile, "wait Seungmin... do you think this is too early...?" I ask doubting my decision now.
Seungmin sigh, "Chan... listen, she asked you to move in with her, are you planning to be with her your whole life?"
I nod, "I do."
"Then? Chan, it's your decision, but she'll say yes. I can tell. Plus, you guys knew each other since seventh grade! She had a crush on you, and still does. You got this Chan. We'll be hiding behind the rocks, recording." He chuckles.
I smile and chuckle, "thank you Min. I really appreciate it."
He smiles, "no problem. I'll see you later to hand you the box, okay?"
I nod, "okay."
I cancel and walk back to Y/N.

YOU:
It was already night, Chan and I were resting on the bed, cuddling when the door knocks. Chan gets up opens the door, "oh hey guys." He says, "come in."

Minho walks first, "sup loser." I sit up and he ruffles my hair, "where's Seungmin and Felix?" I raise a brow, he turns to the door.

Seungmin peaks his head through, I gasp seeing his brown hair with pink on the front. I cover my mouth, "oh my god! It's so cute!" I jump up and down, squealing. Minho and Chan laughs.

He smiles, "really? You like it?" He brushes through his hair, "like it?! I love it!" I exclaim

He smiles, "really? You like it?" He brushes through his hair, "like it?! I love it!" I exclaim. He chuckles, "thanks Y/N." He lets out a smile showing his braces.

"Where's Felix?" The three of the boy turn their head to the door, "don't tell me..." Felix walks in. I scream, jumping up and down again, I noticed his black hair.

I look between the two boys, "you guys look adorable," I look at them with my fingers touching my lips, they blush, "thank you

I look between the two boys, "you guys look adorable," I look at them with my fingers touching my lips, they blush, "thank you." Felix and Seungmin says.

We all were chilling in my room, "what colour should I dye my hair?" Minho speaks up, I look closely at his black hair, "purple." Minho looks at me with furrowed brows, "purple?" He questions, I nod, "you heard me." He scoffs.

"Absolutely not." He turns to the rest of the boys, "anything else?" Everyone shook their heads, "I kind of agree with Y/N." Felix speaks up, Seungmin looks at Minho's hair closely, "no, because me too. Chan?" We turn to Chan, he nods, "yeah. I see it."

Minho sighs dropping his head. I knew I'd won.

"Fine. Fine." I high-five Felix, "Y/N- I swear if it turns out like shit." Minho brushes through his hair, I roll my eyes, "do you trust me?" I ask him crossing my arms, he rolls his eyes, "yeah whatever." I smile proudly.

"I can tell Y/N and Minho finna have some beef in the future." Seungmin says, Chan and Felix bursts out laughing, "I agree." Chan says laughing harder.

After a while, the boys left and now, Chan and I went back to how we were, he was cuddled up to me as I wrap my arms around him and brush his hair, "Y/N?" Chan says, I hum still brushing through his black hair, "you know I love you right?" I nod, "I do. I love you too." He chuckles, I can feel his hot breath on my neck.

"You know I want to spend the rest of my life with you right?" I widen my eyes, "really?" He hums without hesitation, "of course. I don't want to leave you... and I don't want you to leave me." I pull him closer hugging, "one thing I know, is that I'll never leave you Chan, no matter what." He smiles and looks up at me, gentle placing his lips on mine.

"Goodnight gorgeous." He pecks my cheek, I blush, "goodnight."

And like that he turned off the lights and we fell asleep.