Twenty-eight.

I was walking along the beach with Chan. It was dark and the moon was the only thing shining, I lean my head on Chan's shoulder, sighing calmly.

"I love you so much." Chan breaks the silence, I smile, "I love you too. More than you can imagine," he chuckles and hugs me. "I'm so glad I met you. I hope I'll spend the rest of my life with you," Chan says, I smile at his sweet words, I wanted to cry.

"Me too Chan. I want to spend my whole life with you," I hold both of his hands, "really?" His voice lights up, I nod.

He smiles while sighing, "Y/N..." I look up at him, "I hope this is not to early. If it is, just tell me then in the future we can try again... but I won't leave you." I gasp. He takes out the box from his pocket and opens it.

"Will you marry me Y/N L/N?" I cover my mouth as a tear slip down my eye, "yes." I mumble, "hm?" I look up and tightly hug him, "yes! Yes! Yes!" Chan smiles hugging me tightly.

We both break the hug and he was about to put the ring on, when we hear slow claps. Chan and I turn around, our faces turn pale.

Hyunjin.

"W-what do you want?!" I yell at him, he points at me with one finger, "you." He simply states.

He then quickly grabs Chan and puts his arm around his neck holding his pistol to his temple, my heart beats faster. Chan closes the box and throws it to me, I put the box in my pocket.

"Give me the box Y/N." Hyunjin said in a cold, demanding tone. Tears form in my eyes, I shake my head, "n-no..." Hyunjin tightens his chokehold on Chan, Chan whimpers in pain.

"I said give me the goddamn box Y/N." He slightly yells, still holding the pistol to Chan's temple. "Don't do it!" Chan yells, Hyunjin presses the gun even more into the side of head, "oh shut up will you?" I was shaking.

"Why are you doing this...?" I ask him, he glares at me, "because of you! This is all because of you! I wanted you Y/N! I wanted you all to myself!" Hyunjin yells. Tears continue to fall from my eyes, "well you should've said before I met Chan! You can't control love!" I yell back.

He lets out a fake chuckle, "oh, but you can..." I furrow my brows, "I'll kill your precious little Chan and I'll force you to fall in love with me. Wether you like it or not." I stare at him in pure disgust.

"Kill me instead!" Hyunjin and Chan's eyes shot up to me, "Y/N! What the fuck are you doing?!" Chan yells, Hyunjin tightens his arm around Chan's neck, "shut. up." He spat.

He sighs and looks at me, "kill you hm?" I nod, gulping, "where's the fun in that?" He raises a brow, "what do you mean?" I lowly say, "Y/N... I'm killing him for you, so that you can suffer..." he stares at me with siren eyes.

"You hurt me," his voice cracks, "which means you deserve to suffer." He then says in a cold voice. I glare at him, "fuck you." He sighs looking down, chuckling but also scoffing, "I knew you were going to say that..." he drags the pistol down the side of Chan's face. Chan breathe heavier, shaking his head.

"Now, do you prefer the neck or head?" He asks, smiling, I get goosebumps all over my body, he stops at Chan's neck, "stop it!" Chan's voice cracks, "don't do this..." Chan starts crying, "I mean shooting the neck does the same thing as the head. Which one would be more fun to watch?" He asks, looking at me. My hands turn into fists, he looks down at my fist, "willing to fight?" Hyunjin offers.

I ignore him, "let him go..." Hyunjin clicks his tongue, shaking his head as he chuckled, "classic Y/N. Sometimes I feel like you were smarter in seventh grade than now." He laughs a little bit louder.

"Anyways," He points the pistol to Chan's neck, "Hyunjin stop!" Chan yells try to move out of Hyunjin's grip.

He was about to pull a trigger when we heard someone put a gun to the side Hyunjin's head, "let him go." Hyunjin freezes, Chan and I, just cried. We both turned to the person.

Felix.

Chan and I sigh in relief, "drop the gun," Felix commands, Hyunjin doesn't listen, "drop. the. fucking. gun." Felix repeats, slower, putting his pistol more into Hyunjin's temple.

Hyunjin sighs and drop his gun as he kicked it forward, "now let him go." Felix orders, Hyunjin loosens his grip on Chan as Chan ran to me, I immediately hugged him.

"Y/N, call the cops," Felix orders, I take out my phone, "don't you even dare." Hyunjin threatens, "shut the fuck up," Felix yells, "do it!" He says louder looking at me.

My hands shake, I try and open my phone, before I can call, Hyunjin moves Felix's hand away, and elbows him in the stomach making Felix drops his gun and fall to the ground.

Hyunjin runs to his gun, "come here," he walks over to me, pointing the gun. Chan and I try to run away but we couldn't, we were too late. Hyunjin harshly and tightly grab my wrist pulling me into him.

"Get off me!" I try and pull myself back, "where's the box?" Hyunjin glares at me, Felix gets up groaning, he stands up.