Twenty-seven.

DAY 4 - free day.

I woke up by the shower turning on, I sit up and fix my hair. I stretch making my back crack, before standing up.

I walk to my luggage to pick out clothes that I want to wear today.

Today, I was planning to go to the salon with Minho. Chan said he wanted to go with Seungmin and Felix somewhere.

Chan walks out the bathroom dressed in fresh clothes, "hey you." He winks and puts his stuff away, he kisses my cheek, "you going with Minho to the salon today?" I nod, he smiles.

I hop into the shower taking a warm, hot, relaxing shower then exit, and dress up.

I walk outside the bathroom to find Chan putting on his shoes, "let's go meet the boys at the cafeteria downstairs." I nod and put all my stuff away. I put my shoes on and walk hand in hand with Chan downstairs.

We all ate and Minho and I went out separate ways with Chan, Seungmin and Felix.

"Do you know where they're going?" I ask looking at Minho as he kept his eyes on the road, he seems to be caught off guard, he glances at you, "t-them? Ohh, them. Haha. No. They said they uh... went to go check out some new sightings!" Minho nervously chuckles, "yeah. New sightings..." he repeats.

I knew he was lying, I'm not stupid.

I shrug and hum, "okay then." I pick up my phone smirking, "let me video call Chan to see where he is." Minho widens his eyes and quickly grabs my phone, he puts it in his pocket. "Y-Yah! They're probably busy and I'm driving, you're distracting the driver." I scoff and cross my arms. Minho smirks to himself.

MINHO:
Now that was a close call, Chan would've killed me if she found out. Tonight is a big night, I'm the second oldest and I have to make sure this turns out perfect.

Now matter how much it looks like I hate Y/N. I love her with my pure heart, she's like my sister, not older or younger, just my sister. I was always an only child so Y/N's basically the only person that's closest to a sister.

YOU:
Minho and I step into the salon to be greeted with stylists, we all bow to each other, then we both went our separate ways, you did your hair as the lady was putting purple dye in Minho's hair, but she first bleached it.

After about one and a half hour, we were done, "okay," I cover my eyes ready to see Minho's hair, "3...2...1, open!" I open my eyes and look at Minho. I lean back proud, "look at you." He chuckles, "do you like it?" He looks at the mirror behind me brushing his hair, "I actually do." I smirk, "what did I say?" I cross my arms and legs, he embarrassedly smile, "thank you Y/N." He dreadfully says.

Minho decided to be nice, and pay, then we enter the car and he drove back to the hotels.

HYUNJIN:Jeongin and I were at the jewellery store, I'm hidden behind Chan and Jeongin is stood afar watching, I try listening

HYUNJIN:
Jeongin and I were at the jewellery store, I'm hidden behind Chan and Jeongin is stood afar watching, I try listening.

They talk with the person behind the counter pointing at different...rings?

'No way...'

I widen my eyes, and glance at Jeongin, he raises a brow.

"So who's the lucky girl?" The person behind the counter asks, Chan shyly chuckles, I roll my eyes, "her name is Y/N." The lady smiles, "Y/N..." she repeats. She lets out a warm smile, "where are you planning to do it?"

Now this caught my attention.

I lean a little closer, "at the beach tonight." She hums smiling. I smirk and look at Jeongin, I give him the signal for us to leave. Once he sees it, he leaves and I follow after.

I sigh and sit in the car, "so?" Jeongin breaks the silence. I slam my hand against the seat, "he's planning to propose..." Jeongin gasps, "when and where?" Jeongin asks in disbelief, "tonight, at the beach." I coldly state.

"Hyunjin..." I turn to Jeongin, he looks at me.

JEONGIN:
I sigh. My parents want me back home in Seoul since they said I need to go to a funeral for my aunt that passed away...

And it's tomorrow.

"Hyunjin..." Hyunjin turns to me, and I look at him. "I have to go back to Seoul," Hyunjin furrows his brows, "what why?" I sigh, "my aunt died and I have to go to her funeral, it's tomorrow. I found out this morning so I need to leave now, my bags are in the trunk already."

I watch as Hyunjin rubs his forehead, he breathes heavily, "okay, no problem. Just take care and text me." Hyunjin calmly tells me, I softly smile and nod.

He starts the car and he drives to the train station.

YOU:
It was now late, and the sun was almost done setting. Chan and I were just watching TV when he got up, "come on. Let's go to the beach." He smiles at me, I immediately get up and wore jeans and a hoodie as he wore the same.

I put my shoes on and we held hands as we left the hotel.