Seventeen.

We both reach home, as soon as the door slams Chan kisses me, as he's kissing me he holds my waist pulling me closer to him, he moves down to my jaw, "I missed you," I chuckle, "I miss kissing you." He pecks me, I wrap my arms around his neck, "I miss you." He smiles and hugs me, "I love you, much more than you can imagine." I peck his cheek, "I love you too."

~

It's been already end of the year and now it was holiday, I had a 1 month break, then we go back to school for a week so we can graduate. It felt so relieving but I also felt bored, what am I going to do in 1 month? I am certainly not going back home, so all I could do was stay at my dorm.

I was watching TikTok on my phone when my door smashes open, "Y/N! Y/N!" Chan jumps on my bed, I sit up in fear, "what happened?! Are you okay?!" I hold his cheeks to check if he has a fever, he smiles, he holds my hands and place a kiss on it, "guess what?" I look at him, he laughs, "sorry, I'm really excited."

I smile, "what did you do Chan." He kisses me, "where have you always wanted to go?" I think for a while, "I don't know. Dubai?" I laugh, "No in Korea." I think again, "Busan?" He smiles and leans back, "we're going to Busan?!" He nods and smile, I jump on top of him, kissing him.

"How?! Where'd you get the money?!" He shakes his head, "don't worry about that." I kiss him again, "thank you!" I give him a tight hug, he hugs me back, "we're leaving on Thursday." I check the day today, it was Monday. I smiled and squeeze him tighter making him fall onto the bed, "thank you." I say once again, he rubs my back, "of course."

"Holy shit. We're going to Busan." He laughs, "would you like to meet my parents?" I look at him, "hell yeah!" He smiles, I kiss him, "do you think they'll like me?" He kisses my hand, "of course they will. Seungmin and Minho will come with us too." I hug him again, "I love you." He holds me, "I love you too."

FELIX:
I sat up, i hiss at the pain coming from my right hip, "ah." I put my hand on it. I try getting up, I can barely walk, I hold the wall and try to keep my balance, I open my door.

I was greeted by a person with red hair, he turns, "holy shit, Hyunjin, what the fuck did you do to your hair?" He shrugs, "I like it. Do you like it?" I nod, "what's wrong?" I shrug, "I don't know, my right hip is paining." He hums, "be careful Lix." I walk to the bathroom and freshen up.

I walk out again, and make my way to the kitchen. I've never felt pain like this before, every move I make, it aches. Hyunjin was eating cereal when he hums, "oh and I asked Y/N and Chan if we can come over for lunch." I nod, and get myself something to eat.

I place myself next to Hyunjin and start to eat, suddenly I feel something coming up my throat, "fuck." I stand up and run to the bathroom. I open the toilet lid and vomited, I stayed in the bathroom for 5 minutes. The door opens, "Felix? What is going on?" I glare at him, "I don't know! This is all so sudden." He sighs, "do you want water?" I look at him, "yes please." He gives a soft smile and leaves.

I stand up and rinse my mouth, "I should just take a shower while I'm at it." I walk to the bathroom door, "Hyunjin! It's fine leave the water! I'm gonna go shower!" I grab a towel and closed the door. My hip is getting worse.

YOU:
"What should we get for lunch?" Chan asks, "I say we go get fried chicken since Felix and Hyunjin are coming over." Chan grabs his car keys, "let's go?" I smile.

We are seated in the car. My mind wanders off to after college, I saved up money to get a apartment, and I'll go get a part time job too. I look at Chan, "what are you planning to do after college?" He sighs, "I haven't figured it out yet." He states in a disappointed face.

I had an idea, "so where are you gonna stay?" He shrugs, "I guess I'll go back home, till I can find a place and a job." I smile, "I'm planning on getting an apartment." He smiles, "that's great! Where?" I continue to look at him, "Busan, it's been my dream." He looks at me and back at the road, "no but that's great though. You should invite me over." He slides his hands onto my thighs, "or, you can stay with me."

He stops at a red light, "what?" He turns his gaze towards me, "stay with me." He shakes his head, "absolutely not. Y/N what about the bills? You can't just pay all the time." I hum, "we'll take turns," I put my hands on his, "trust me. I want this." He looks at me, "are you sure about this?" I kiss him, "hundred percent, sure." He smiles, "thank you."

He intertwines his hand with mines, "of course."

FELIX:
I wrap the towel around me, and walk to my room, I dress and walk to the living room. I sit on the couch, "ah fuck man." Hyunjin looks at me, "do you wanna go see a doctor?" I shake my hand, "okay then." He looks at me, "you should dye your hair black, it'll suit you." I look at him, "not right now. My hip is being bitchy and suddenly started paining." He chuckles, "let's leave?" I nod, "here hold my hand." I hold his hand and he pulls me up, "okay let's go."