Ten.

FELIX:
I wake up next to Y/N, I sit up and brush my hair, I look at her sleeping next to me, my cheeks turn red. I slowly stand up leaving the room.

I walk into the bathroom freshening up, and then exit the bathroom to find Hyunjin. My heart beats form the nervousness running through my body.

Here goes nothing.

"Hey man." I walk up to Hyunjin tapping his shoulder grabbing a cup to make coffee, "oh hey Felix." I begin to make my coffee, it was silent.

I take a deep breath and speak up, "Hyunjin..." I start off, he sits on the stool, "hm?" He takes a sip from his coffee, I sigh and look at him, he raises a brow, "Y/N asked me to be her boyfriend yesterday, she pulled me in for a kiss suddenly and then said she liked me and asked me to be her boyfriend." He furrows his brows, I look at him anxiously, faking obviously, he looks at me, "did you say yes?" I rub my forehead and nod, "you're so fucking smart for that." He high-fives me, "what?"

He chuckles, "now you've added a better plan to the idea. How are you planning to break up with her?" Below the counter, I was clenching my fists, I pretend to think for a while brushing my pink hair, "do you want to do it the same way as Jeongin? Or different?"

None.

"I'll figure out my own way. Don't worry Hyunjin. You'll get what you want." I scoff only in mind.

Step three, done.

YOU:
I walk out my room, and look at Hyunjin and Felix, I smile as they smile going back to talking. I touch the handle of the bathroom to be greeted with another hand, I look and it's Chan's. I make eye contact with him, my heart beats.

'No Y/N, you're dating Felix!'

I continue to look into his eyes.

'But I mean... it's a fake relationship.'

I shake my head and break the eye contact, "uhm." I remove my hand, he removes his hand too, "you can go first." He smiles, I look down as my cheeks turn warm and walk in.

I leave the bathroom as Chan walks past me, hands brushing hands against each other, we clear our throat and walked past each other like nothing happened.

I walk into the kitchen, "hey Felix." I hug him, he places a kiss on my temple, "hey Hyunjin." I smile and wave to him, "I heard you and Felix are dating now." He smiles, Felix slides a hand on my lower back and pulls me closer to him, "yeah we are." I chuckle.

The bathroom door opens and Chan walks out brushing his hair, my heart skips a beat, "morning guys." He greets yawning. "Morning." We all say.

He walks behind me and Felix, he stops and look at his Felix's hand placed on my back, he stands up again, "what's... going on... here?" He removes Felix's arm, like it was a rotten apple.

"Y/N and I are dating." He slides his arm around my lower back again, "Felix. She literally just broke up with Jeongin like what? 3-4 days ago? Let her move on first." Felix shakes his heads, "she asked me." His expression soften, he looks at me, "y-you asked him?" He stutters, I slightly narrow my eyes, confused on why he's acting like this, I nod, "to be your boyfriend?" Felix speaks up, "Chan she said yes. We're dating and that's end."

Chan turns to Hyunjin, "how do you feel about this?" Hyunjin shrugs, "fine? Normal? How else should I feel about this?" Chan furrows his brows, "n-no but Felix how did this happen overnight?" Felix was getting frustrated, "Chan! Just leave us alone! We're dating! Do you have a problem?!" He scoffs and walks away with his coffee, "as if." I sigh watching this scene.

We all are sitting in the lounge watching TV when the door knocks, I stand up, "probably my aunt." Felix stands up, "let me come with you." He walks next to me, "we're doing a good job at this." He whispers, I hum, "but Hyunjin doesn't seem mad or jealous?" He shakes his head, "trust me he is, I could see it on his face this morning," I nod, "don't worry Y/N." He says in his casual weird tone, hugging and wiggling me. I laugh, and ruffle his hair.

Felix stands behind me as I open the door, "hey aunt!" I exclaim, I haven't seen her since I was in seventh grade, "Y/N!" She goes in for a hug, she looks at me, "you've gone so big!" I chuckle, she looks at Felix, he bows, "hello I'm Felix." She smiles, he stands back up, she hugs him, "hello I'm Nicole." She smiles, "I'm assuming you're Y/N's boyfriend?"
He laughs and nods, "aww that's so cute," she looks at Felix, "I'm guessing your Australian." Felix nods, "correct." She smiles, "let's go sit."

The three of us walk into the lounge, Hyunjin and Chan immediately stand up bowing, "hello. I'm Hyunjin." He greets, "hello. I'm Chris, you can call me by my English name." She bows back, "hi. I'm Nicole. Nice to meet you guys."

She smiles at him and sit on the couch, "your names sound oddly familiar." My aunt speaks up, the boys look at her and chuckle, "Y/N told us you used to teach English," Chan speaks up, she hums, "what school do you use to teach at?" He asks, smiling, "()" his smile drops, "()?" She nods, "who did Y/N have a crush on?" Hyunjin asks, she laughs, "you told them about your crush?" I chuckle looking down, she opens her purse, "I brought your class picture like how you asked me."

I immediately regret every decision of my life.

"Let me introduce Y/N's seventh grade class." She places it on her lap as everyone huddled around her, "you should've seen Y/N. She was head over heels for her crush, she'd come back home talking about him nonstop," I cover my face, "okay aunt!" I embarrassingly say, she points at me, "this is Y/N." She moves next to me, "this was Jeongin."

She moves her finger, "this was Felix." She chuckles and points to Felix, "see I have heard your name before." He smiles, she moves her finger, "that's Hyunjin." I was getting confused on why all these names were people i knew, "wait aunt, please skip to my crush." She moves her finger over to my crush, "here he is, Bangchan." Chan straightens up, "B-bangchan?" She hums, "was he Australian?" She nods, he holds his hair, I raise a brow, he shakes his head, "read the rest of the students please." She begins pointing and naming, "let's start from the beginning. Y/N, Jeongin, Felix, Hyunjin, Bangchan, Seungmin, Minho..."

'Minho? Seungmin?'

She continues, "Lisa, Rose, Cha eunwoo, Momo, Lia and Chaeryoung."

Chan sits up, "wow." I look at him, "what's wrong?" He looks at me with fear, "Y/N... I'm Bangchan." My heart sinks, "y-you're Bangchan?" He nods, I scoff, "no way. Pull out your ID."

Without hesitation, he pulls out ID, I look at him with fear, he gives an awkward smile.

I then remembered, Felix, Jeongin and Hyunjin went to the same as Chan, "wait...that makes..."

I turn to the two men, "you're Felix and Hyunjin in that photo. And Jeongin too." They chuckle scratching the back of their necks, I hold my head, "I'm guessing you're talking about the same Seungmin and Minho?" I look at Chan, he nods.

My eyes widen, "holy fuck." Felix gasps, "Y/N! In front of your aunt?" She scoffs and waves her head, "I don't mind. She swears a lot over call."

"So basically you're sitting with half of you class here." My aunt laughs, I look at Chan in fear.

'My roommate is my crush?'

'My "boyfriend" was my classmate?'

'Hyunjin and Jeongin were also my classmates?'

'Wow.'

"Anyway guys, I have to go. I have to meet up with a friend." She stands up, all the guys stand up bowing, I hug her, "bye aunt." She kisses my cheek, "bye honey. Take care."