"Are you okay?" Namjoon asked

"Huh? Oh, yeah I'm okay," she responded, twirling the glass of wine in her hand.

They had gone to a bar down a few streets from the company.

Namjoon chuckled, placing the cognac on the bar table. "You expect me to believe that?" he asked smiling.

Kimberly kept quiet, then sighed, slightly turning on the bar stool and placed her head on her arm.

"I think there's something going on with Jimin and-," she sighed." I don't know man" she sighed once more, the conversation dying out.

Kimberly suddenly jumped up, confusing Namjoon.

The wine got to her he thought.

"Come on, this is too depressing for your baby's 7th birthday!" Kimberly said.

"My baby?"

Kimberly pulled him by his arm and brought them to the unoccupied space between two tables.

Namjoon looked around the building and spotted a couple sitting in a corner, who luckily didn't notice them.

Namjoon then turned to her and pretended to be embarrassed "Omo, Kimberly" he said and caused her to laugh.

"Shut it," she giggled. "Can you slow dance?" Kimberly asked after a while, receiving silence from Namjoon. "Had a feeling,"

She walked over to the karaoke machine and pressed "Like a tattoo," by Sade, the song filling every nook of the building.

The couple in the corner slowly nodded their heads although, they didn't see who was playing the music.

Kimberly walked back to Namjoon and started instructing him.

"Okay, so you first-"

"I know how to slow dance, Ms Han," he cut her off smiling. "Can I?" he asked, referring to his hands on her waist.

"Sure," Kimberly replied.

Namjoon put his hands on her waist as she put hers around his neck. They started swaying to the sweet melody.

Namjoon looked into her eyes and seemed to forget about his being.

"Can I kiss you?" he whispered, voicing out his thoughts while not hearing himself.

Kimberly didn't respond and pulled his down gently and placed her lips onto his. She closed her eyes, as he did the same. She tilted her head slightly before they both pulled back.

They kept silent, foreheads pressed against each other. They continued swaying to the music, even when it ended.

"Goodnight Mr Kim," Kimberly whispered before letting him go.

She kinda regretted letting him go but she had to. She walked over to the bar, got her bag and steppes out of the bar, waving Namjoon a bye.

"Bye, Kimberly,"he whispered.

~~~~~

"Kimberly, please," Sae-byeok tried pleading, to no success.

"I don't feel good, sorry," Kimberly responded, yanking the blankets from her and covering herself with it.

And she didn't look good either. Sae-byeok noticed that Kimberly had started losing weight, dramatically so, when Yoongi mentioned it in passing a few days prior.

She sighed before trying again." Okay, one thing is clear, I'm not letting you spend another full day in bed," Sae-byeok paused to think. "A picnic, then," she offered, causing Kimberly to light up.