"Kimberly? Kimberly, please wake up. Wake up. Wake up wake up wake up, please" Namjoon pleaded, a tear rolling down his cheeks.

Kimberly's face was pale and cheeks were hollowed, as if the food she was eating was not processed.

"Seoul National Hospital, what's your emergency?" a man asked for over the line

"Hi," Namjoon choked out. "I have a 22 year old female who passed out and is non responsive. No chest action has been done as I am driving. Her pulse is-" he stopped speaking.

"Sir, hello?" the man asked.

"She has no pulse," he whispered as the car slowed down

"Sir, I need you to listen to me. Do not stop that car. Make your way here, now." the man urged to which Namjoon listened.

He increased the acceleration of the car and continued their journey to the hospital.

"How far out are you?" the man asked.

The red illuminated letters that indicated the entrance of the hospital finally came into view. Namjoon quickly parked in the E.R side.

"I just entered the E.R side," Namjoon responded. He parked the car and quickly ran to the passenger side, opening it and gently but quickly carrying Kimberly out.

" Here," a voice said and Namjoon turned to find nurses with a gurney. He placed Kimberly there and she was quickly rushed into the building.

He followed them into the building and stopped at the reception.

"Crash cart!" Namjoon heard a woman yell

"Name," the receptionist asked

"Uh- Kim Namjoon" he replied

"Of the patient," she smacked her bubblegum

Be more specific 😄😄 bitch

"Han Kimberly," he responded. He then took the form from the nurse and sat on one of the metal chairs.

It occured to him that his friends know nothing of Kimberly's state, hell even her own parents.

Namjoon quickly switched on his phone and scrolled down his contacts. He pressed the contact wanted and immediately brought the phone to his ear, hearing only the rings.

"Hello?" a tired womanly voice spoke through the line after the third ring.

"Hello? Mrs Han?" Namjoon clutched the phone, fearing it would fade away.

"Hi, Namu? What's going on? What's wrong, baby?" Kimberly's mother asked

"Kimberly's been admitted. We were having a bonfire and she said she was tired and she just fainted-"

"Okay, okay, breath, I'm on my way" she said as if it wasn't her daughter in the hospital.

They ended the call and Namjoon entered the group chat.

Namu🐨
Kimberly's admitted at the hospital, I called her mom and she said she'll be here

Dance machine 🍓
What happened? 💔

Claire>>>>>>u
What happened?

Yungie🐻
Oh, no what happened

Lil Meow meow 🐾
Namjoon I swear I you hurt my girl

Da bish 🏳️‍🌈
Yoongi