"Great!" Kimberly shouted, slamming the phone on the reciever , startling Yoongi, who was lying on the couch opposite Kimberly's desk. "Sorry" she added, receiving death eyes from him, but she didn't care at the moment.

"What's going on?" Claire asked, Kimberly rubbing the bridge of her nose.

"One of the suppliers department fell, and we can't get stock until another month," Kimberly explained, downing the remainders of her coffee, rubbing her eyes.

Due to the fact that they were assistants during the day, they only time they could find time to prepare was either in the afternoon, evening or free days.

The bosses had tried to find alternative ways of planners after realizing this, but Kimberly and Claire opposed.

You may be wondering, what was Yoongi doing there?

Well.....nothing, really. Sae-byeok had left town and he was bored, so... he was there to serve as...Yoongi

Claire called guests to check their availability while Kimberly made arrangements with the catering company and Yoongi provided McDonald's for them.

Together they finished quicker and by the time the clock struck 9pm, they were headed in their own directions.

....

Sae-byeok unlocked her front door and took of her shoes, locking it after as she made her way to her room before walking back into the living room.

She sighed, the warmth of her apartment engulfing her. She needed a break: from her work, stress and Yoongi.

Yes, Yoongi.

Her mind and heart conflicted whenever she thought about him. She felt her peace quickly being replaced by longing to call him.

She grabbed her phone from her purse and dialed his number.

Memories of times when Sae-byeok saw Yoongi and Jungkook entered her mind as her finger hovered over the call button.

Sae-byeok groaned and threw her phone across the couch.

She hated feeling like this. The feeling of wanting something knowing you can't have it.

That was the same feeling both Jimin and Namjoon felt when they saw Kimberly address the guests at the anniversary party

None of them knew that the other had a crush on her, although Claire could see it.

Whenever she saw Namjoon, she though of how lucky Areum was to have drawn the attention of such a man, or how Kimberly was lucky to adored by both of the cousins.

Kimberly lifted her glass and lightly tapped with a fork, requesting the attention of the guests.

Jimin couldn't help but fall in love with her every time he merely thought of her.

Namjoon went up on stage to address the guests and Jimin's heart never cracked like the way it did at the moment

Kimberly next to his cousin looked like the most perfect couple to exist.

He thought of their personalities, and how they matched. Their colour scheme was more or less the same, hell, even the height correlation was perfect.

Jimin smiled sadly to himself and excused himself, heading for the door.

Kimberly noticed Jimin walking out the door and she wondered what was going on with him.

She excused herself off the stage and left Namjoon to continue his speech.

Kimberly got out the conference room, following Jimin who was heading outside.

"Jimin," Kimberly called out, getting nothing in response

She increased her pace to her max, although a tortoise could walk quicker than her.

She was wearing pencil heels

"Jimin," she called out once more, receiving no response in return again.

Jimin got out the main doors, the winds and sounds of late night Seoul hitting him.

Kimberly followed him out, holding his shoulder and turning him to find his eyes teary.

She most definitely didn't expect this.

"Jimin-"

"Mr Park," he immediately interjected

Kimberly was taken aback and it was clear from her facial expression.

"What's -"

"Leave please," Jimin once again cut her off, pissing her off.

"I can't leave you like this, Jimin talk to me."

"Kimberly please....leave," he begged, Kimberly still in her place

Something in Jimin snapped and he let go

"What?! What do you want from me?! I can't! You- " Jimin screamed, tears flowing from his ducts

Kimberly's body shook from shock, or from the cold.

"What are you talking about?" she asked, her hand inching closer to him.

"Can't what, Jimin?" Kimberly asked

Jimin kept quiet, for a while and then rubbed his cold face.

"Jimin-"

"Nothing, it's fine. I'm sorry, forget it," he sighed.

Jimin's heart screamed at him while his mind comforted him.

He made his way to the parking lot, unlocking his car and making his way home.

Kimberly stood there, wondering what was going on with him.

Namjoon walked out of the building a few seconds later, putting his arm over her shoulder.

"Hey, you okay? What going on?" He asked, looking down at her

"Nothing," Kimberly responded, smiling when she looked up at him.

Kimberly walked back into the building as Namjoon saw his cousin's car make its way out of the perimeter.

....

"Jimin, are you okay?" Taehyung asked as he dropped his bag on Jimin's couch.

Jimin lifted the glass to his lips in response.

Taehyung slowly nodded his head.

"Is it Kimber-"

"Hush hush hush" Jimin lifted his index finger.

Taehyung respected his request and threw himself on the couch, grabbing the remote control.

____

"And so yeah I told him that-" Yoongi was interrupted when his phone vibrates on his table. " Yeah, we'll finalize the deal later," he said to his fellow producer on answered his phone

"Yah, Sae-byeok! How dare you disappear like that!"

"Can we talk," she spoke into the phone lowly.