I feel like I should put a trigger warning ⚠️, so I did. If anything related to death or accidents trigger you, please skip, mental health first 💜

Kimberly awoke earlier than usual, around 2 am on Monday morning, her stomach feeling like it's churning in on itself.

She got out of bed and ran to the bathroom to throw up. She rinsed her mouth and brushed her teeth, walking to her balcony which overlooked most of Seoul due to her apartment being on the 22 floor. She heaved in a cold, bitter breath

She was still on the balcony when she heard her phone ringing in the distance.

Who the hell is it this at this time?

She walked into her room and answered her phone

"Hello," Kimberly spoke

"Kimberly, oh my god. Yoongi and I got into an ac- accident when coming back from his parents,we are at the hos-pital and.." Sae-byeok cried from over the phone.

Kimberly's heartbeat picked its pace.Sae-byeok rarely cried, ad when she did, everyone who knew her knew it was serious.

"Which hospital?"

"They rushed her to the one in Seoul, the one closer to yours," she responded, her voice shaking

Kimberly ended the call, grabbed her keys and left her apartment.  She had cut a good fifteen minute drive to six minutes, probably racking up tickets long the way but she didn't care.

She entered the emergency room, pulling the closest nurse by her clothing.

"Min Yoongi,where is he?" Kimberly asked, shaking with fear and impatience.

"Sorry ma'am, only fa-"

"If you don't want your hospital meeting me in the courts, you will tell me where he is," Kimberly said, tightening he grip on the nurse's shirt

"Kimberly! " A voice shouted, Kimberly immediately letting go of the nurse's clothing, apologizing after realizing how she acted

Sae-byeok ran up to her and hugged her immediately, sobbing into her shoulder. Kimberly instantly wrapped her arms around Sae-byeok until she winced, letting her go

"Are you okay? Are you hurt?" Kimberly asked, observing her face, seeing bandages and sling around her arm.

"I'm better."She responded

"What happened?" Kimberly questioned

"We were coming back from Yoongi's parents and a car coming from the opposite direction swerved suddenly and hit Yoongi's side of the car," Sae-byeok explained, her eyes tearing, obviously traumatized by what had happened.

"The driver of the other car died on scene while Yoongi was rushed here. It was bad, there was blood everywhere, glass fragments on his skin, his face was cut -"

Kimberly felt her blood run cold as thoughts flooded her mind. She pulled Sae-byeok into her embrace as she cried into her chest. Kimberly had forgotten that she was still wearing her pajamas.

She led both of them to the sitting area, where Sae-byeok fell asleep in Kimberly's arms. Kimberly, on the other hand, couldn't sleep, fearing if nothing of them sleep, none would know about Yoongi's health status.

At around 3 am, she made a text to both her bosses that she couldn't come to work and explained the situation. A few minutes after sending the text, Yoongi's boyfriend, Jungkook walked into the ER with bloodshot eyes.