Jimin removed the stray hair from Kimberly's face. He looked at the time on he corner of the TV, indicating the time as 20:46. She's a deep sleeper, Jimin thought.

Kimberly stirred in her sleep,falling onto Jimin's lap. His face flushed slightly, glad she couldn't see his face.

After 5 more minutes of watching Brooklyn 99, Kimberly woke up, lifing herself off of Jimin's lap, Jimin unwillingly groaning when she did that.She sat up, wiping the crust from off her eyes.

"Hey," Jimin cooed

"Hey," Kimberly responded, leaning against Jimin as she sat up straight.

"Eat," Jiimin brought the bowl of ramen off the coffee table and brought it to Kimberly's lips.

"Mm mm" Kimberly denied, shaking her head. "I'm not hungry "

"Come on, you paid for the dinner last time even though I clearly said I'm treating you to dinner, "

"I knew you'd have a problem with that," Kimberly smiled.

Jimin motioned the chopsticks to Kimberly's mouth, signaling for her to eat something. She opened her mouth and Jimin fed her, although she was capable of feeding herself.

Jimin let his eyes linger on a bit longer on Kimberly's face. He fed her another serving, watching how her lips moved.

"Can-" Jimin started, lifing his gaze from Kimberly's lips to her eyes, before looking away.

"What?" Kimberly asked

There was an internal war going on inside Jimin.

"Can you check on your friend's health..or do you want to check on him now?" Jimin changed his question.

"Nah, I think visiting hours are up," Kimberly replied

Jimin sighed, leaning back into the couch and continued watching the show. He glanced at Kimberly, who was eating small bites of her food, then looked at the time, sending that it was time for him to leave.

Jimin stood up, preparing to leave before his arm was violently pulled back. "Don't leave..please" Kimberly asked, a ghost of fear floating in her eyes.

"Sure," Jimin replied softly. He sat back down, Kimberly shuffling a bit closer to him, lying her head on his shoulder. She fell asleep a few minutes later to the warmth radiating from Jimin.

At around eleven pm, Jimin carefully lifted Kimberly bridal style- cringe, yeah I know- and carried her to her bedroom, which he found on the second try. He placed a soft kiss on her cheek, covering most of her body with her soft ,clearly expensive Egyptian cotton sheets.

His feet padded along the carpeted floor, making his way to the couch, where he fell asleep with Kimberly's scent filling his nostrils.

At sometime around 1 am, Jimin awoke to muffled sounds of a door opening violently and gags emitted. He shot up from the couch and ran to Kimberly's room, where he saw a body on the floor in a joined room.

He entered the room, kneeling next to her,shifting hair from Kimberly's face. Tears escaped her eyes as she vomited the contents of her stomach.

Jimin rubbed her back, pulling her hair back. Kimberly stopped vomiting, spiting the remaining contents, grimacing in disgust.

"You okay now?" Jimin asked, still rubbing her back.

Kimberly shook her head, letting go of the toilet.

She sighed, wishing to sleep.

"Did you get checked up?" Jimin asked

"If you're asking if I'm pregnant, I know I'm not," Kimberly answered, flushing the toilet.