Chapter 61: Orange Finale

Start from the beginning

A being with a thousand (read: infinite) arms... A thousand (read: infinite) universes... One arm each...

That's as far as I go. But with the riddle above, you can definitely see how ACTUAL Arceus is too big to even care about interfering... (cuz that's his arms' job)

.

Froakie:

Alright, this is how its gonna go after reading y'all's reviews:

Frog boi stays, but he's gonna evolve one stage per region. So Johto's still Froakie, Hoenn's Frogadier, and... Oh, would you look at that?

SINNOH. (HUEHUEHUEHUE)

Though, this opens up a new can of worms of the 6 Pokemon limit...

.

Will other games have cameos/references?

Yep, they'll be referenced but as far as cameos go, I'm still deciding whether to include them in the fic (after reunion, of course).

.

Princess/Blacksmith story

Wow, some ppl really find it interesting. And that's a good thing too.

This little folktale is gonna get tragic once I've actually complied it into one whole chapter. For that, I gotta channel my inner Hans Christian Andersen.

.

From MegaSalamence:

So does Tracy exist in your Story?

Nope. I mean, the dude isn't even supposed to exist in the anime. The whole reason why Tracy was created was to replace Brock since they were scared he was a racial stereotype.

Which Rivals would Ash be annoyed by in Fated?

100% Trip. Fuck Trip.

The anime didn't have the balls to go through with the racism angle they were implying so Fated's going for that.

There's another one, but that guy is spoiler territory.

Would Mythical Creatures like Mermaids and Harpies appear in this fic?

Dude, I've read the fic and its an interesting read so far. Will finish it when I've the time.

As for this question, it's already been answered.

A mythical creature had already made her appearance in M01. And you guys already know WHAT she is.

.

And that's about it.

Bonus shower thought:

If Serena's the Saber of this story... and she's French... Oh, god. I'VE UNINTENTIONALLY MADE HER JEANNE! ZYGARDE SYGNA SUIT SKILL: FLAGBEARER DOESN'T HELP AT ALL!

Jokes aside, WOOOOO! IRIDA'S IN THE GAME! Now that she's here, I can finally plan- I mean, what? *whistles*

.
.

Chapter 61: Orange Finale

The world crisis had been averted, but the aftermath of such a cataclysmic event still left scars on the world as every region sought to rebuild their lands after the unnatural weather phenomenon.

Villages that did not need to account for heavy rains were devastated by erosions never before seen. Tropical islands that had sunny and rainy as its default weathers were unprepared for snowstorms.

Nevertheless, humans and Pokémon rebuilt their homes, never letting the avoided disaster affect them as they worked together. This happened across the world while the Worldwide Pokémon Association called for a meeting with the Professors to discuss their handling of the aftermath.