-~+ Chapter 14 +~-

Kenny

"Yea. He doesn't like talking about it..." I said looking at Kyle, making sure he was breathing good still. 

"Oh.. wow... could you tell us what happened?" Stan asked.

I nodded and sat down. 

"Happened last year. I didn't know until it was almost too late. Butters was just about to die from this disease. Until I blurted out that I loved him. He fainted and we found out what to do together. We worked through it. Together." I said, making the story as short as possible.

Kyle nodded and looked down at Stan's chest. Stan kissed Kyle's forehead and rubbed his hair. 

"I'll leave y'all be. Bye." I got up and went to find Butters.

I closed the door and smiled. 

Kyle was going to get better and now had a relationship with Stan. He wouldn't die. So everything was fine. It was great. 

I smiled as I hugged Butters. Butters hugged me back. I kissed Butters.

Stan

I held Kyle close. I made sure Kyle was in a good position to breathe well. I kissed him. Just a little peck. I laid back with him in my lap. 

Days pasted and Kyle soon kept getting better! * Happy ending *

Oof. This book took a while. But I'm happy to say that I have two books coming soon! One's called "Why he?" Butters is the main character. Butters is thinking about being trans but keeps his feelings for it for too long. The other book is called "Love to Die For" It's a yandere AU! Kyle, Butters, and Tweek are the main characters. Also the yanderes. Kyle wants Stan. Butters wants Kenny. Tweek wants Craig. These books will take a bit to create. I have to plot all the stuff happening and create it. So give me at least 2 months and they'll be published for y'all! Thanks for reading Roses!