Return to Imperium

Začít od začátku

it stopped us from getting to the dragon, "NO!" Shouted Sora, seeing the dragon being taken away.

"Let's go! Wow, that Photac is incredible!" Rapton was seen flying away but not on my watch.

He was trying to leave with the dragon and his men but I stopped his small drone trying to hit a car to make it fall on the group but I stopped it.

I flew to the dragon, "Don't worry...I'll get you out of here." I assured it while protecting myself from the lasers.

"Then you'll be joining it. In a cage." I heard Shadow's modulated voice speak up and felt anger course through my veins.

"I...will...NOT LET YOU WIN!!!" My powers went out of control again.

"SIS!" Shouted Lloyd, but it was too late, I already crossed the line.

(From the perspective of Ninja seeing you going out of control)

"This is her when she's in full power? It's a whole light storm!" Shouted Kai.

Lloyd and the others moved away to get to cover, "We're working on her trying to control it. She was doing a good job until Shadow showed up," informed Lloyd.

"What do we do now, Lloyd?" Asked Arin with Riyu on his shoulder, "We try to calm down my sister and worry about the dragon later," he instructed.

"Uh, guys...? How do we intend on getting close to THAT?!" Asked Sora, "You can't just go into the storm and calm her down like last time."

"YOU WENT INTO THE STORM?! ARE YOU CRAZY?!" Screeched Kai.

"To protect my sister? YES! Come on!" Replied Lloyd not caring and ran in the open only to see his worst nightmare...

You were shot by a taser.

The storm quickly disappeared since you were weakened, you passed out and started falling, a soldier from Imperium caught your body.

"(Y/N)!!!" Shouted Lloyd in fear.

"SENSEI!!!" Shouted Kai, Arin and Sora, Riyu made a sound of worry.

"If you'd like to see her alive, then try to come to Imperium, Ninja! Hahaha!!" Laughed Rapton.

"Get back here you TYRANT!! Hand my sister BACK!" Shouted Lloyd throwing an energy ball at him but it was too late, they left.

"DANG, IT!" Lloyd erupted with anger, throwing an energy ball to nowhere in particular.

"Lloyd..." Arin tried to go to his teacher but Kai stopped him, giving him a look that he needs space.

"I'm going to Imperium." Stated Sora, "Not only do I need to stop that Photac but I need to get
(Y/N) back."

The team was seen in the Monastery.

Arin tried to confront his friend, "Sora, I can't let you go-", "Excuse me?" Intervened Sora.

"Alone. We're a team. Ever since the Merge, it's been you and me." Smiled Arin before Riyu jumped in Sora, "And Riyu. We stick together We're to Imperium with you."

"I do not feel good about this. You're both still training. And who knows who you're gonna run into in Imperium." Intervened Lloyd, "I'll go and find my sister instead."

"We can do this, Lloyd." Arin tried to persuade his teacher.

"You punched yourself in the face this morning."