Chapter 2: The Rabbit Hole.

Argument (Break) - Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc

Toko, Towa, and everyone else confined within the no longer dark cell stared at Makoto with gaping mouths, astonished by what they were seeing.

The lanky spectral figure aside, Makoto's appearance had changed significantly. He was no longer wearing his school uniform, and instead, wore a much more flamboyant attire. A bright green suit with a bright yellow jacket underneath it. A bowtie interestingly shaped like a 4-leafed clover, and white smart pants, with matching white gloves.

His head was lowered, so no one could see his eyes, but the smile on his face exuded an air of confidence and power. The spectral figure loomed down, taking two of it's four arms, reaching into it's pockets, and pulling out a dagger and a gun. It stood by Makoto, almost as if the two were linked by soul, and a powerful introduction came from it's being.

"I am Mickey, last of the Gentleman Thieves! The spirit of rebellion that dwells within you. Should you desire it, I can grant you the power to tear down any blockade and break any barrier."

"Yes...please...!" Makoto replied, the words appearing in his mind as easily as knives cut through butter, "lend me your power!"

"You...I don't know what this is, but I'm not afraid of it!" Towa snapped, clearly lying out of his teeth given the look of fear across his face, "men! Change of plan! Execute that one first! And don't hold back!"

The situation got all the more hectic for the onlooking Toko, who watched as the security guards suddenly writhed around like worms in a sack. Their strange masks suddenly burst off their face, with a red and black ooze pouring out of it. That ooze then materialized into abnormal and strange creatures, one's that were small, and had pumpkins for heads.

This was new to Makoto too, but with the burning fire igniting his heart, he looked on at them without fear. The creatures lurched forward to attack him, but instead, he just raised his arm and pointed at the closest one.

"Take it down!" he cried. And at his demand, the spirit lunged forward and sliced the first enemy in half with the blade!

As the other three rushed at him, Makoto dodged their advance, like his body was on autopilot. He didn't even have to really think about pulling off the acrobatic backflip he had used to avoid their attack. He did it, just like that. He then, commanded once again by the voices and prompts in his head pointed his fingers towards the enemies.

 He then, commanded once again by the voices and prompts in his head pointed his fingers towards the enemies

"Kouha!" he shouted!

The spectral figure used a remarkably different attack this time, firing something from it's two empty hands. Two small sparks of light whizzed their way towards the enemies, and upon contact, exploded them into light and disintegrated them into nothing!

"Gah! Dammit!" Towa held up his arms as the force of the attack almost knocked him over.

Toko, who had been unable to move or talk in awe of this whole spectacle, suddenly snapped back to reality as she heard the sound of a jingle. She looked down to see the force of Makoto's attack had dislodged some keys from the strange man's belt.