Chapter 25: Shadows of Symphonys

Beautiful Lie - Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony

[A FEW DAYS LATER...]

----------------------------------------------

PTChat

Shuichi: Hey! I finally found our perfect moment.

Shuichi: I managed to glean from Kaede-chan that Kirie-san has a meeting with the showrunners at the Tokyo Dome today, and it will last her several hours.

Shuichi: It would be best to think of a plan to get us out safely should things go wrong, but we ultimately don't know what to expect from this, so we'll have to stay on guard.

Shuichi: I believe that will be our window of opportunity to infiltrate the Akamatsu house.

Komaru: Aces! Good job Shuichi!

Toko: And there's no guarantee that she'll be at the meeting the whole time? She could potentially leave early?

Shuichi: Like Komaru said, we would be in and out.

Shuichi: I won't completely deny that possibility. In fact, it is rather likely. However, this isn't some casual meeting to sit down and have a cup of tea.

Shuichi: This is more akin to a show of arms. Kirie-san is in charge of selling Kaede-chan's public image. It's a critical moment where she needs to show her dominance.

Shuichi: If we play our cards right, she will never know we were there.

Makoto: This is making me progressively more nervous.

Toko: There's space here in the chicken corner you know?

Makoto: A reasonable offer, but as the Phantom Thieves' leader, I'll have to pass.

Toko: How oh so noble of you.

Shuichi: Even if things somehow take a turn for the worst, I still have a plan to get us out safely should we need to. Do not worry.

Makoto: I'm counting on you guys to have my back, Komaru and Shuichi.

Komaru: Your back is in my capable hands, brother.

Kyoko: I am so very confident in you all. There's no possibly way this could go wrong.

Makoto: I can still taste sarcasm through my phone, Kyoko. Texting won't hide it.

Kyoko: Regardless of how I feel, I am putting faith in you.

Kyoko: I'll talk to my father and get to the bottom of things on my end. You focus on what you need to do.

Makoto: Will do.

Makoto: Catch you guys later.

----------------------------------------------

Rise and Shine, Ursine! - Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony

"Ok so...when I heard we were infiltrating the Akamatsu's house..." Makoto felt his stomach sink into a pit, "I didn't think we would be breaking into THIS!"

To put frankly, the Phantom Thieves had gotten more than they bargained for with this infiltration mission.

It wasn't a house. It was a MANSION. With a giant garden cut off from them by a large gate! The very size of the wall was causing Makoto and his sister to sweat bullets.