Part - 21 ( Betrayer)

Sia came back home and started preparing dinner, it was very clear for her that she loves Namjoon , no one else. Because he was there when everyone left, he understood her, supported her, and love her. And if she'll think about any other guy then she is the worst women alive. She was making namjoon's favorite food for dinner...

Suddenly the door bell rings...
She know that it's her husband so she opened the door and hugged him tightly.

Sia - Welcome home hubby :)

Namjoon just pushed her away and was about to leave when sia asked " What's wrong? "... And namjoon bursted out.

- YOU'RE ASKING WHAT'S WRONG!? YOU'RE THE MOST WRONG DECISION OF MY LIFE. I THOUGHT I GOT MARRIED TO THE RIGHT WOMEN BUT NO YOU'RE MORE THAN WORST.

Sia was in pure shock, she held his hand and tried to stop him but he just yanked his hand away from her and took the nearest vase and broke it.

- What happened to you Joon? Why the hell are you behaving like that!?

- DON'T YOU DARE TRY TO TOUCH ME AGAIN AND STOP CALLING ME JOON. STOP SHOWING YOUR FAKE EMOTIONS.

- Namjoon first tell me why are you doing this?.

Sia was so much worried for him, but he was not ready to listen to her.

- WHY I'LL NOT BEHAVE LIKE THAT HUH!? MY WIFE IS MEETING WITH AN ANOTHER GUY BEHIND MY BACK, GOING OUT WITH HIM, HUGGING HIM AND THAT MOTHER FUCKER IS KISSING HER! AND YOU'RE ASKING " WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS " I NEVER SHOULD HAVE TRUSTED YOU. IS HE IS THE REASON WHY YOU NEVER SAID " I LOVE YOU TOO " TO ME IN BACK?. IF YOU WANTED HIM THEN WHY THE FUCK YOU APPROVED FOR THIS MARRIAGE?. TELL ME SINCE HOW LONG YOU'RE HAVING THIS AFFAIR WITH HIM!? YOU'RE SUCH A CHARACTERLESS WOMEN, YOU'RE A CHEA-

Namjoon felt a sharp pain on his right cheek. Yes, his wife slapped him. He was still glaring at her. She held his collar and started yelling.....

-SHUT UP KIM NAMJOON! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. I'M TRYING TO TALK TO YOU DOESN'T MEAN THAT YOU HAVE GOT THE LICENSE OF DISRESPECTING ME!. You better be in your limits. And what do you mean by affair huh!?, I'm not a poor, homeless women who needs someone's financial support. I have enough money of my own. And I would have left you long time back if i didn't wanted you, that guy is a very close person to me and what relationship i have with him i don't wanna explain it to a man who doesn't trust his own wife. I fucking loved you namjoon and this is what i got to hear today.

- you're lying, you don't love me.

- if i never loved you namjoon then on the very first day of our marriage i wouldn't had let you touch me. I'm not a women who let someone to touch her so easily.

- Then what i saw was a lie huh?

- Did i said that? No right? Yes it was me with him and who is he and what he's to me, I'm not gonna tell it you a dumb man like you!. And even if you saw us you could have come to me and meet with me there, you know that i can never lie to you . But no, you thought your wife is cheating on you.

Sia was saying all this while crying continuously...

- And what you said today after that everything is going to change in between us namjoon, and take my words on that.

Sia said and left to upstairs while crying.

Namjoon was thinking if he should trust her or not? What is she's not lying?

- Only one person can tell me everything, Tinzi.

Namjoon thought and left to meet with her.

Namjoon took his seat in his car and called tinzi, after some rings she picked the call......

- Hello brother-in-law!

- Hi tinzi, are you free right now?

- sorry bro but I'm not free for a date night, i can't cheat my bestie.

- I'm not in a mood to joke around sis, it's serious can you please give me your address? I need to meet with you now.

- Sure I'm sending you.

- Thanks.

Namjoon received her address and went there, it was not a long drive... It took exactly 20 mins to reach there.

Namjoon got out of his car and stood in front tinzi's door and knocked twice. She opened the door and let him get inside, namjoon took his seat in the couch and tinzi asked him for water or something but he just said no.

- So tell me bro why are you in so rush? What happened? Everything is okay right?

- Tinzi does Sia had any boyfriend anytime?

-Why are u asking about it?

- just tell me whether she had someone or not?

- Yes she had, but there is a whole damn story about it.

- what story?

- First of all his name his Liam, Liam Wang. Sia met him in his cafe and slowly both of them fell in love and started dating. Liam got out from her life all of a sudden and she was very much worried about him , then on the day she went to your house to meet with you, and all the things you said made her understood that you love her very much but she didn't wanted to hurt you that's why she went to Liam's cafe and got his house number and called there. She got to know that she married someone else and she was very much broken. She stopped believing in love but when she got married to you and she changed, or i say you changed her . You made her believe in love again and trust me, she is in love with you namjoon. She can't even think about any other man except you.

Namjoon was in pure shock about hearing everything, he was feeling so bad for her. But his mind was full of puzzles..... 

- But i saw her today with that guy...

- What? Wait wait let me guess, and you thought that she's cheating on you?.

- Yes, because i saw they're hugging each other and he even kissed her forehead.

- Brother, she must have told you that I'm angry on her for some reasons and i don't even talk with her. And something must have happened that's why they met. You're missing something. Go home and ask her what happened today. And trust me she love you no one else.

- I have called her cheap, characterless and many more things. She must hate me now.

- Then make her love you again. She can't imagine a life without you brother. Listen to her and at the same time make her listen to you and if it goes out of hands then I'm here. Sia's bestie and your sister is alive. I'll make her understand everything.

- Thank you so much, I'll be get going now.

Saying that namjoon left from there.

Meanwhile.....

Sia was crying her heart out, she couldn't believe that her own husband whom she loved so much misunderstood her. He thought she's having an affair with someone.

- What you had to do that namjoon!? Why?? I thought you love me and trust me but no you thought I'm cheating on you!? How can you think like that!?

Sia was crying continuously, she went to her room and packed all the clothes and everything she needs and moved to guest room.

She locked herself in that room and cried herself to sleep.

If you think that I'll make it like they got divorced, so let me clear it. I'll not do anything like that, misunderstanding happens in a relationship but that problem can get solved. I'll end this as a happy ending don't worry.

______________________________________

Please give some viwes to my story.

Stay tuned for the next part 🍵