Part- 12 (Marriage)

Finally it was the day.

14 October, 5pm .

The day when this two souls will become one forever. For him, it is the happiest day of his life and for her, it is the saddest day of her life.

One is marrying the girl he loves, and one is marrying the man whom she doesn't even know properly.

He the the happiest man alive today, She is the most broken alive woman today.

Standing on the aisle namjoon was waiting for his would be wife, wearing this gorgeous outfit :-

His hands were shaking with nervousness, and all his members were giggling and laughing silently looking at their joon

His hands were shaking with nervousness, and all his members were giggling and laughing silently looking at their joon. He sent them a glare to them for making him look confident but no use, everyone knows how nervous he is.

On the other hand,

The most saddest girl of tonight. Who thought this day will be the happiest day in her life with the man she loved once . Liam Wang. But there is Kim Namjoon waiting for her. Everything was messed up for her. She just wants to run away from everything but she can't do that. She's the most helpless girl of tonight.

Holding her father's hand she was walking down to the aisle, Her bestie was her bridesmaid. Her bestie knew too well about her condition. She also had tears in her eyes seeing her bestie like this.

Everyone was looking as the beautiful bride with such a beautiful gown..

There was someone who couldn't take his eyes off from her, Kim Namjoon

There was someone who couldn't take his eyes off from her, Kim Namjoon. He was mesmerized by her beauty.

Her father gave her hand to namjoon and said "take care of my daughter son, i have treated her as my princess i hope you'll take care of her like your queen" "I'll dad, she's already the queen of my heart" Namjoon replied.
Everyone made ma aww face hearing him.

Parents of both bride and groom had tears in their eyes. It was tears of joy.
Maybe the were also seeing their marriage day once again with their kids.

Jin, yoongi, hobi, jimin, tae and kookie had tears in their eyes too. They were so happy for their clumsy koala.

Priest said " Do you Kim Namjoon accept Kim Sia as your lawfully wedded wife? " "Yes i do " Namjoon said and smiled at her. "Now, do u Kim Sia accept Kim Namjoon as your lawfully wedded husband? " Priest said "Yes i-do " Sia replied.

"I'm announcing both of them are married now, Kim Namjoon you may kiss the bride " Priest said.

Namjoon lean closer, put his one arm on her waist and the other on her neck, he pulled her closer to him and pressed his lips against her. Sia was in pure shock but her face turned red. Everyone in the hall was cheering and all of them were so happy with this marriage.

----------------------------------------------------------

Well another late update everyone.

I'm not getting much viewers but still i hope one day I'll get some viewers

I purple you 💜

#namjoonff