Part - 20 ( Truth untold )

Words Count - 1138

"but i wish i can explain everything to her."

Sia's Pov.

It's Wednesday morning today, or we can say almost afternoon, joon went to office and i took a day off as there is no important meeting today. I went out to buy some groceries needed for home. I entered in the store, and started picking what i needed.

First i took veggies then some drinks that we needed and payed the bill and about to leave, when i say Liam was entering in the store, our eyes met and we paused there for minutes, i was about to got but he hold my wrist and say " Babe

First i took veggies then some drinks that we needed and payed the bill and about to leave, when i say Liam was entering in the store, our eyes met and we paused there for minutes, i was about to got but he hold my wrist and say " Babe..... Please listen to me."  I didn't listened to him and got my hand out of his grip. "What is left there to listen liam!? Tell me what is left!? You got married without telling me, we're dating at that time you jerk! When i got to know about your marriage my whole world broke down! And you want to explain things to me!?"  I yelled at his face, guilt was written all over his face " My parents arranged my marriage when you were not here, i went to your cafe to tell you, but when i called at your place your wife picked the call " I just telling him whatever happened in this time, my tears were not ready to stop.
" I beg you siya can we talk for some time, there is many things which you don't know " Liam was begging and i agreed to listen to him.

Author's Pov :

Both of them went to the nearest cafe and settled down, liam requested her to oder something and she did, liam also ordered his coffee.

" Whatever you want to say make it quick, my husband will be back after some hours and i have to make dinner for him " Sia said to him, " You love him so much, don't you? " Liam asked her " Of course i do. He was there for me when i needed someone the most and he means everything to me " She replied. There was again silence. After some minutes their orders arrived and both sipped on their coffee.

" Marrying someone else was never in my mind sia, when i told you that I'm going back to my hometown........... "

3 months ago....

" When you'll be back? " Sia asked her boyfriend " As soon as possible love " He kissed her forehead and she giggled. " When you'll come back I'll tell my parents about you and make you meet with them " She told him " Of course, i would love to meet with them " He replied. He was packing his clothes and sia came to help him.
" By the way, why are you going back to your hometown? " She asked him again " Because my grandma wants to meet with me, and i have decided I'll tell her about you okay? " The male asked her. " Yes of course tell her about me " She replied with a smile.
After he was done, he took his place beside her in sofa and wrapped his arms around her, she hugged him softly. " You'll come back quickly right? " She asked him with a hint of worry in her voice " Yes of course love, don't worry " He hugged her tightly.

Liam left the very next day for his hometown, and when he reached there  he found that his grandma is very much sick, he admitted her in hospital in no time.

In hospital.......

" Why you didn't told me anything about your health grandma? " Liam was crying hugging his beloved one and only family. " I'm sorry dear, but i didn't wanted to give you stress " His grandma replied him with innocent eyes " Don't ever think like that, you can tell me about your health anytime, you're my one and only family and grandma i want to tell you about someo-" His grandma didn't let him complete and said " I don't have much time left son, I'll leave this world soon, but before that i want you to marry the girl i have choosed for you tell me.. You'll keep my words right? " " Grandma but-" " No son it's my last wish marry her please for me, her name is Aera and she's perfect for you. Promise me that you'll marry her " His grandma hold his hands and waited for his answer " Okay grandma I'll do it " He told her.

And within i week he had to marry Aera. Aera  basically use to live with also  her grandma and both this grandmas were friends and they fixed this marriage. Aera agreed to marry liam at the first place.

Liam tried to contact Sia so many times but as his hometown was in village side so it was hard to communicate in city. And this helpless man had to marry Aera.

Grandma left this world after one week of their marriage and Aera took care of Liam alot at that time.

Present Day....

" And this is what happened.. " Liam told Sia everything and the female was crying and continuously scolding herself for how cheap she thought of him. " I'm sorry Liam, I'm so so sorry i misunderstood you without knowing the whole truth" Sia was crying continuously. " Shh Sia it's alright you didn't knew anything, you don't need to say sorry " He assured her while holding her hands.

Both of them left the cafe..

" Can i get a good bye hug? " Liam asked " Of course " She hugged him tightly and he hugged her  back with the same emotions. " Maybe this is what our fate was, but remember one this you're the best chapter of my life and I'll always remember you my true love " Sia nodded. " You're also the most amazing chapter of my life Liam and I'll always remember you " Liam also nodded with a smile. They broke the hug and looked at each other " You have a wife who loves you and i have a hubby who can do anything for me so we both knows our limits , so whatever happened it was past and we need to focus on our future " Sia told him " Of course Sia, Let's be happy in our lives and give our partners out 100%. And we both know that we're not meant to be together". Liam was crying. " Don't cry liam please i can't see you like this " Sia was also crying. " We should be get going " Liam said and Sia nodded.

Liam kissed her forehead for the last time and said good bye to her and both separated their ways.

But they didn't knew that someone was there  who was watching all this things, how someone else kissed his wife's forehead. Yes it's was... Namjoon.

..

" Whatever happened in past let it be in past, never drag your past in your present otherwise it'll destroy your future. "

♡>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

It was a huge chapter ig ✌🏻

Okay, stay tuned for the next part