Part 9 (how can you?)

Sia's Pov.

After having lunch me and my parents were going back home , namjoon held my hand and said "good bye love" Our parents were looking at us lovingly. I just said "good bye". He kissed my forehead before i got inside the car.

After reaching home, i changed my dress and went to Liam's cafe, i need him to know, i can't play with two people and their feeling, i was feeling awful already.

As i entered the cafe, Sana the worker of the cafe greeted me, i greeted her back with a smile. She knows about me, who am i and what am i to liam. Actually all the worker here knows about us. Sana asked "Ma'am how are you? It's been so long we met" "I'm good sana.. How are you? " I replied. "I'm good ma'am tell me how can i help u? " She asked. "Actually sara I'm trying to call liam from past weeks, but he's not picking up.. Do u have any other number so that i can contact him" I asked. "Yes ma'am i have his house number, I'll give it to you, wait here " She said and went away. She came after 2 mins with a paper in his hand and gave it to me "here u go ma'am"." Thank you so much sana " I thanked her and left.

I went to a park and sat at a bench. I dialed that number and after sometimes someone picked it up "Hello? Who's this? " A girl asked. "Hello, My name is Sia.. Is this is Liam's house? " I asked. "Yes it is. What do you want? " She asked politely. "If u don't mind can u tell me where is he? I asked " Oh, I'm really sorry but my husband went out for some grocery shopping, when he'll come back I'll let him know you called " She said. I was shocked, who the hell is she calling her husband, he's my boyfriend Liam, Liam Wang! "What are you saying ..husband!? When he got married? " I asked.. I couldn't believe her words "we got married a week ago sia " That girl replied. How could you do this to me liam!? How could you!!!!! "This is a freaking joke right? " I was not ready to believe her "why I'll lie to you? , i don't even know you miss sia" That girl replied. "I'm hanging up" I said and immediately hanged up. I was crying out loud! Whom i loved betrayed me like this! I HATE YOU LIAM WANG, I HATE YOU.. this were the only words coming out from my mouth i was shouting and crying, everything in front of me was blank.
I sat on the floor and shouted "HOW COULD YOU DO THIS LIAM!!! " And with that i understood the person you'll love they'll break your heart into millions of pieces.