Part - 16 ( Maybe i was too lucky)

After 1 month........

NAMJOON'S  POV :

This one month has been magical to me, she's an angel straight from heaven for me. I never thought I'll get a women like her..... Everyday we wake up together, cuddle alot before getting up, she makes breakfast for me and herself, even pack both our lunch boxes, we eat breakfast talking about random topic and then i drop her to her office and go to my own one. We do lunch in our own offices but we talk in video calls, and we don't need to think about topics.. It's comes by its own. I JUST LOVE HER SO MUCH. Then in evening i pick her up from office and we come back home, sometimes after buying alot of groceries or sometimes ice cream for after dinner. And the most amazing thing is that from the time she has came in my life... I'm feeling like everything has changed. I'm getting alot of profits, in business market of Korea there are just two companies famous for their work one is mine that is " Kim Industries " and the next one is "Kim Empires" Which is hers.

"Maybe i was too lucky that i got her.." .  

It is always true that if god is making u wait then for sure he's preparing the best thing for you. Before i don't use to believe in this things, but after she came i would say now that yes i do.

I hope we'll stay like this forever.

Right now I'm in my office, i just finished a meeting and taking a break.....all my other six brothers are very busy in their works but somehow we manage to talk with each other. We all have planned on going to Spain next month that's why everyone is trying to finish their work within this week. After coming back from there i have planned that me and my wife will go to Spain for our ummm honeymoon hehe.... I'm so excited but rn I'm not gonna tell her about it I'll let her know after coming back ♡.

AHHH! I'M SO EXCITED!.

----------------------------------------------------------

Hii everyone, i hope you all are fit and fine.

Ik it's a short chapter but it's just that only 7 days are left for my boards and i wrote this chapter a while ago so I'm just publishing it now.

See you all in march!

Byeeee~ love you all.