Part - 11 ( Just some days)

Author nim's POV : 🦋

One month later.

Marriage date was coming near, Siya and Tinzi  ( btw tinzi arrived illsan the next day she got to know about everything that happened ) both went out for shopping. On the other hand the boys also came to illsan as it was decided that the marriage ceremony will be in illsan. Both families have already informed their kids that they can't meet, talk or see each other before marriage, it's some rituals.

Boys were busy finding perfect clothes for the groom and for themselves too, after it's their joon's wedding, it has be special.

On the other hand, tinzi well know about sia's mental health but still she's helpless right here. She can't do anything except being by her bestie's side.

Sia herself didn't knew what to do, she was doing whatever she has to do as a daughter. And for now she's getting married for her parent's happiness.

Marriage date was fixed on 14 October and it was already 7 oct. So both the families were too much busy in arranging everything.

Namjoon's days are going in thinking about his beautiful would be wife, he has made a file in his phone gallery naming it as "Mrs. mine " cringe. Which has her pics. He adores her photographs whenever he gets time and his friends are very much aware that their joonie is totally becoming a crazy lover.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello!
It's your author nim here.

How are you all? Hope you're doing well.

Please show some love for my ff ❤🌻