Part-13 (Try to understand)

The marriage ceremony was still going on.

Namjoon is busy talking with his friends but he's taking glances of his wife everytime.

Sia was with tinzi, sitting silently and just looking here and there, tinzi said "it's amazing right sia?... The man you loved married someone else and you're still sad for him, but the man who's standing there at far his checking up on his newly married wife in every ten seconds whether if she's okay or not you're not happy about it . " "It doesn't matter tinzi, how many time he looks at me, if he's expecting I'll love him, them let him live in day dream. Bcz i have learned one thing well...that if you'll love someone they're gonna break u apart at the end ." Sia replied.
"Yea sure, but you're not blind i guess..or maybe you're that's why you can't see the Pureness in his eyes, the innocence, the charm the-" Before tinzi can talk further sia said "oh shut up okay! What do u know about love huh!? Do u know the pain.. Do u know the heart break!?.. You know nothing tinzi you know nothing ".

After a long silence sia understood she have said something which she shouldn't had.

Sia stated " Look I'm sorr-" Tinzi said "Maybe yes sia.. Idk anything i don't know any damn thing.. Maybe i can't feel your pain because the man i loved i didn't got the news that he got married with someone else, but i have seen my 2 years of relationship openly cheating on me with his secretary. I have seen how he always use to give excuses about coming home late, forgetting dates bcz at times he was with her. If i can't feel your pain sia, you also can't feel my pain " Tinzi said.. "And how i have came out of that relationship only i know ". She again said.

Sia was already very guilty bcz even after being friends for years she never got to know about this. She never asked her about her relationships.

"As a friend I'm suggesting you sia, don't destroy your present and upcoming future for your past. Understand one thing liam was your past. And the man standing there is your present and your beautiful future....Try to understand." Tinzi said and left.

Sia saw her bestie disappearing in the crowd but didn't got the courage of going after her.

After a while ~~

Hobi shouted "We want the new married couple to have a romantic dance,, cheers🥂"

"Yess come on guys dance please" Everyone shouted.

Namjoon came hand held his wife's hand and took her to dance. The music was flowing on slow rythem and both of them were dancing. Tinzi's words were playing in her mind. "Should i trust him? Should i give this marriage a chance? " This is what sia was thinking. .

"You're looking beautiful today " Joon lean closer and whispered in her ear.
"Thank you, you're looking good too " Said said, "just good? Not handsome? " Joon asked Flirtingly. "Yes i mean, you're looking handsome " Sia again said. "Well thanks then, mrs kim. " Namjoon leaned more closer and pecked her left cheek.

And this how the ceremony was going on. Perfectly with the song "perfect ".

----------------------------------------------------------

Another update.

Now don't say i give updates very late.

Stay tunned for the next upcoming parts.