Part - 19 (Date and Dinner)

Words Count - 1125

Sia's Pov :

" i was looking at the person when he turned around and there i saw him again...................."

Liam Wang.

At first i thought I'm wrong, i saw somebody else but no, it's him. When he turned around his eyes met mine. I'm sure he was more shocked to see me here. Namjoon came back quickly and kissed me on cheeks. " I'm sorry if i took a long time there honey " he apologised, " Noo it's okay joon don't worry you didn't took so long " . Our food haven't arrived yet so both of us were talking. I felt liam was still staring at me. I felt a little uncomfortable. I guess he's thinking that who's this man with me, well i don't care at least i tried to contact him when my parents arranged my marriage with joon but he married someone else without even doing breakup with me. I tried to ignore him as much as i can.

" Babe, you're lost somewhere what happened? " Joon asked me with worried tone. " Noo, i was thinking where we can go after having lunch " I lied, ik I'm lying to my husband but what i can tell him? That I'm feeling uncomfortable because my ex boyfriend is staring at me?. Joon just smiled at me and said " First let's finish this then we'll discuss about our next destination ". I just nodded my head.

Liam is there with a guy. Maybe that guy is his friend.

After finishing our food , Joon went to pay the bill, liam was still looking at me but with hurt in his eyes. But why? he betrayed me first. Is there is something i don't know?. I just shrugged off my thoughts and grabbed my purse,phone and waited for joon to come back. After he came back he took my hands and intertwined his fingers with mine and exited the restaurant. I didn't turned back and looked at liam because my present matters to me not my past.

We came in a park it was evening, kids were playing and their parents were sitting at a distance talking with each others. We sat down in front of the lake  and i put my head of joon's shoulder.

 We sat down in front of the lake  and i put my head of joon's shoulder

Joon was ruffling my hair and we both were enjoying that moment. Namjoon suddenly said " The kids there are looking so cute right?" " Yes indeed " I replied. " Yk, i also want to have kids with you, i also want someone who'll call me dad and will call you mom, i really wanna build up a family with you " Namjoon stated " Ofc namjoon, we'll have kids, who said i don't wanna have a family? I would really like to have a family with you " I told him, " Really?" He asked. I looked at him and kissed his forehead " Of course yess joonie " I assured him.

The rest of the time was spent like this, after sometimes we came back home and decide to make dinner at house, currently namjoon was cutting some veggies while i was making the soup. We decided we'll go with simple rice and chicken soup with veggies.
Joon was continuously hugging me while cooking and was cracking jokes, it was so fun. We really enjoyed cooking together.

( Some pictures for you guys :) )

Namjoon's Pov :

We had our dinner and i must say it was very delicious. I haven't told her about the surprise trip but there is another surpise too, her bestie tinzi will join us there. Sia told me that tinzi doesn't talk with her anymore, she always ignores her. I asked her the reason but she said " It's something very personal " So i didn't went futher. My friends often come and we spend time together, and i see how sia misses her bestie. So i have talked with tinzi and requested her to come with us, hopefully she agreed.
Currently I'm sitting on the bed waiting for her to come, the door opened and i saw my wife coming inside, she went straight to washroom without looking at me. Ahhh whyyy!?. I got angry and  started reading a book... She came out after sometimes in her pajamas and i was still looking at the book, i didn't looked at her.

She then climbed on the bed and came to me and put her head on my shoulder, i moved aside and continued reading without looking up at her, she seemed confused. She again came closer to me kissed my left cheek, i just whipped her kiss.

" Baby what's wrong? " She asked me, " Nothing, just sleep " I replied in a cold tone, " No! There is something wrong, tell me what's bothering you? " She asked again. " You, you're bothering me " I replied her. " Me? " She asked totally confused. " Yes you, have you looked at your behaviour, from the time we have came back , you're not paying attention to me, your mind is in something else, your this things are bothering me " I stated. " I'm sorry joonie, if you felt bad about it, it's just that i saw someone today, and I'm just disturbed " She told me, " Tell me who's that person? Did that person tried to hurt you in past? Just tell me, I'll beat the shit out of him " I told her, " Nooo joon, don't even try to pull such act, it was past and nothing more, we should focus on future and for now please let's sleep " She said, " Okayy, just if that person will bother you anytime you'll tell me about it, promise me " I told her. " Yess i promise hubby " She replied cutely.

I kissed her forehead and pulled her in my arms , she again said " And I'm sorry if you felt like i'm ignoring you, there is nothing like that ". " Ik and don't say sorry, it's okay jagiya" I smiled and again kissed her but this time in lips and she kissed me back immediately.

And just like this with her in my arms we slept, securing each other that we both are always there for each other we went to our dreamland.

Liam's Pov :

I'm looking at all the photographs i had with my love. I wish i could go back in time and settled everything, but everything is ruined now, but who was that guy with her?. Her boyfriend?.

Today when i saw her in that restaurant all the past memories of us together started coming back in my mind, i never thought I'll see her again, but look she also saw me today, she must hate me now, My worker told me that she came in my cafeteria to check up on me and I'm sure she knows that i got married, but i wish i can explain everything to her.

______________________________________

Stay tuned for next part :)