Part 10 ( Heavy Heart )

Namjoon's Pov.

After Kim family left i immediately texted in our group that I'm getting married. And replies i got were like this :-

Jin : Joon did she really said yes? I hope that poor girl will not end up breaking her neck from you.

Suga : congratulations bro! GOD this idiot also got a girl! Have u made anyone for me or not!?

Hobi : Atleast now my ears will get relieved 😌. Because since one week I'm just hearing out her. THANK YOU SO MUCH WOULD BE SISTER-IN-LAW FOR SAVING ME.

Jimin : Congratulations hyung! I'm so happy for you.

Tae : Hyung does she have any little sister or something ? So that I'll try on her.

Kook : I'm so happy my childhood crush is getting married. 😭❤❤❤

Namjoon :- Yeah yeah thank you everyone. Please come here asap, we need to do shopping and sia will be very happy to see you all.

Everyone : SURE 💜💜

After letting them know about everything i thought about taking rest as i can say i was in a rollercoaster from morning like "what I'll say to her? " "How she'll react? " And the most scarring " What if she rejected this marriage? " But finally I'm very happy that everything is fine now.

I directly went to washroom took a relaxing shower and changed in my comfy clothes, Let's sleep now.. It's almost evening I'll wake up when mom will call me for dinner.

Did she reached home?, should i text her? No no she'll find me annoying . I think I'm going too fast. Let's just give her sometime to understand everything her face was saying she's too shocked. Whatever it is she is going to be mine in some days. I'm so happy!!

I got so excited that i just extended my hands on the side and my precious table lamp fell and broke. I just hope my would be wife will be able to survive. Gosh!

With that thought i went to my dreamland.

Sia's Pov.

After crying my eyes out in that same park i came back home. Mom asked where i was.. But i was not in a mood to reply.. She understood that something is wrong that's why i behaved like that. So she didn't said anything further and i went to my bedroom. I got a call from tinzi. She's the one i needed the most at this time.

Tinzi - Hello Babe! Wassup!?

Sia - *sobbing*

Tinzi- Sia what happened love? Why
are you crying? Tell me who hurted
you I'll break every bone of their body!.

Sia - Tinzi, Liam--

Tinzi - what he did now?

Sia - he got married a week ago tinzi
he betrayed me. And here i was
thinking he's busy with his
works.

Tinzi- what that hell!? It's must be fake sia he can't do that. He loves you right?

I was surprised, it's a first time that tinzi is talking in support of liam.

Sia - no tinzi, i called in this home today and his wife picked up. He got married tinzi. I HATE HIM! *Sobbing*

Tinzi - Sia calm down, things will not work like this if you'll cry. I'm coming there tomorrow , we'll discuss about it then. Okay? go and take rest and don't forget to have dinner.

Sia - Okay mumma! I really need to talk to you. Come tomorrow , I'll be waiting.

Tinzi - okay I'm hanging up.

With that the call ended. I went to washroom and changed my clothes. I told mom I'm not doing dinner. I'm seriously not in a mood, I'll handle tinzi's scolding but my stomach doesn't want to have anything right now.

I layed down on my bed and i mind was recalling namjoon's face and his words. He loves me, it's clearly visible in his eyes. I can't play with his feelings neither i want to. I would rather die instead of playing with his feelings. I hope whatever will happen it'll not destroy our lives.

Then my mind started recalling about liam, that time we have spent together. He never took advantages of me, he ever touched me in that way. He always said "I'll claim you as mine when we'll get married ". A single drop of tear left from my eye thinking about him.

My mind was not ready to believe on anything and i slept with a heavy heart. Feeling all betrayed and broken.

______________________________________

Hello everyone hope you all are fine! 💟

Please don't go without voting on my story.

I love you all 🌼