Spinel whispers "Easy to speak for someone who cares not you look stupid"
_____________________
Behind the throne

Jamie - Steven how many tables are accounted for?

Steven - I wont lie, it's many. 200 and a half.

Jamie - You called the entire beach city here?

Steven - No, not all I think. Just many that I can remember.

Jamie coughs again

Jamie - So what about the city or the homeschool, you can't empty entire place.

Steven - C'mon it's not completely abandoned right now.

He just hoped not literally all decided to come here.

Steven - And by the way your back scar is still aching?

Jamie - Yeah, I guess... looks like it's forever with me now. I'm not sure how to tell this to them though...

Scratching his neck, Steven could understand

Steven - I don't think you should, I don't tell everything to the gems... neither did Connie tell everything to her parents...

Jamie pats his shoulder

Jamie - Buddy, you were little kids you that gotten entangled into events you couldn't control... its not your fault...

Steven clenched his fist

Steven - You're right I was a little kid, but for all that I could've given a thought to myself too. Couldn't I just make the time.

His hands were glowing pink now.

He noticed quickly however and tried to breathe in and out.

In and out.

Jamie then offered part of the cake he got.

Jamie - Here! Try this.

Steven took the cake as he stuffed his mouth

It did manage to calm his nerves, the glowing slowly faded away

Steven - Phew these glowing are getting too much

"Steven? Were you glowing pink again?"

Steven almost forgot he wasn't alone ...

Steven - No no it's nothing I promise youoooooooohhhh.... White? Why are you-?..

Of all the people here expected to sneak on him were the diamonds.... except the diamonds...

White Diamond who usually was a massive titan, was currently at the same size as Jasper or slightly bigger.

The same could be said for Blue, and Yellow was an inch higher than White.

Jamie - Whoa a surprise to me really... Ms Blue what happened? Why are you all so sizeable now?

Blue Diamond : Isn't it remarkable? You did state that we are too big to fit.

White - And this is our way to equal in size with every gem and human lifeforms.

Steven - Actually why are you smaller than usual?

Yellow - It is thanks to my new abilities such as shapeshifting manipulation.

Blue - Using her electric energy, Yellow can manipulate the physical form of the gems, being able to diminish them, to increase them, to distort or to repair their members, among other things.

Jamie - Aha, and is that permanent?

Yellow - For as long as I don't change them back I suppose. Here...

She came up to Jamie touching his nose which then grew in length landing on the floor.

Steven and Blue giggled at that

Jamie definitely did not expect this either. He tries to lift it only to lose balance and falls flat forward on his belly.

Jamie - Oh ha ha ha looks like I'm a lying Pinocchio now.

Steven - Okay, White do you also something in mind here?

White smiled

White - I may. But that'll wait, now let's get up on the thrones. Star dust is must be waiting for our announcement.

The diamonds grabbed Steven and Jamie who still had a long nose.

Jamie - Wait I'm still-!

The jumped up the throne and then landed on White's throne, preparing the announcement.
_____________________
Freckles (Lindsey/Nice Lapis) - So you've seen her?

Rhodonite - That we did, we were traveling through planet systems meeting different gems who were either unaware of era 3 or well... intimidated at the new era.

Rutile Twins - Then on one of them we've met a rogue gem who was 'terror forming' the place. Sure put up a fight, Captain even nicknamed her "Regina" for her mean attitude. And she wasn't alone...

Freckles looks concerned, did she found someone else?

An image was then formed in the air drawing everyone's attention

Much to their surprise, the looked up to see Steven Universe with some substance on his face, with the Quartz sized diamonds behind him not as large as before, and also a large nosed human trying to get behind them.

In short some were bewildered and puzzled, some were intrigued and some were outright holding back laughter.
___________________
Finally found some time and willpower to do another chapter.

The first and last part was definitely hilarious.

Chapter related pic here :
https://www.deviantart.com/otar3000/art/Long-Nosed-Mailman-Mail-Crystal-AU-965503488

STAY TUNED FOR MORE!