"Oh, right." He nods. "By the way, I was wondering about that. Who is that girl?"

"Her name is Donatella."

"Pretty name. Isn't it Italian? She didn't look Italian."

"She isn't." I remove my sunglasses from my eyes. "Remember Bridge Girl?"

"Yeah. Why- ... Oh, shit." He tilts his head, laughing. "Are you for real?"

"Mhm."

"Damn." He whistles. Then laughs again.

"Why are you fucking laughing?" I punch his arm.

"Because it's funny. The girl who turned you down is the same girl you have to spend three months with."

"She didn't turn me down, you idiot. She didn't even know I was asking." I run a hand through my hair. "Besides, I don't think she's the type to agree to that."

"The type?"

"Comfortable around people straight away. Definitely not enough to give her body up for a one nighter."

"So, she's an introverted innocent?"

"Something like that." I sigh.

"Your loss." He tuts. "That body..."

My eyes narrow and I turn to him with a glare.

"What?" He raises a brow. "Don't tell me you don't agree. Girl had a mad figure. Sports?"

I blink and face forward again. "Dancer. Ballet."

"Never been with a ballerina before." He muses.

"Don't fucking plan on getting this one." I rebuttal.

He lifts his hand in surrender and hops onto the ground. "Let's go."

I slide off of the hood and we walk side by side towards the school entrance.

I pull off my shirt in the locker room, getting changed for practice.

"Sup, Cap." Chris, our goalie, claps me on the shoulder as he walks past.

"Hey." I call, picking up my jersey.

"Yo." Jere walks up to me, leaning his back against the wall, fully dressed.

"Did you get here early?" I ask, pulling the jersey over my head and bringing it down.

"Yeah. Escaped the second half of chem."

"What for?"

He grins and I breathe out a laugh, picking up my stick and walking with him to the rink.

"Who?"

"Emily Rey."

"Oof." I shake my head.

"What?" He furrows his brows.