4

Lin Ya's wrist was grabbed, and he felt a strong force pulling him straight forward, hitting his face on the bed. The pain made him hiss, and he was pinned down before turning over. I couldn't move my limbs. While struggling, I caught a glimpse of Shen Yuyuan half kneeling on the bed and shouted in surprise: "You can go? Master's medicine has succeeded! Shen Yuyuan, did you hear Shen Yuyuan! I cured your leg, you You are no longer a paralyzed man, you have to thank me. Let go quickly!"

    Lin Ya, who had successfully cured the paralyzed man Shen Yuyuan by relying on the efficacy of the medicine, was very excited, proud and full of confidence. Even if he stunned Shen Yuyuan with drugs and kidnapped him privately, he had a good intention and did not hide his merits, Shen Yuyuan wanted to confess him as a reborn parent.

    Not to mention anything else, just say that Lin Ya has seen his master forcibly bring back some patients who are dying or suffering from intractable diseases for treatment since he was a child. Although those patients were resentful at the beginning, in the end they confessed Master as their reborn parents and gods.

    Lin Ya decided that Shen Yuyuan should also be grateful to him. It's a pity that he is still pressed on the bed at this moment, and it is difficult to even breathe.

    "Shen Yuyuan, do you hear that?"