5

Du Yunsheng fiddled with the fire, looked back at Teng Zhiqing, and saw that Teng Zhiqing seemed to be taking a rest, so he continued to watch the fire.

    He turned his back to Teng Zhiqing, and when he turned his head, Teng Zhiqing opened his eyes, and there was a blue butterfly with the mouth of a bowl on his fingertips. The butterfly's wings flapped twice and flew to the top of the tree. fell to the ground.

    The butterfly staggered and struggled a few times before falling to the ground. Black spots spread on the butterfly's wings, gradually devouring the whole butterfly.

    More than a dozen butterflies on the treetops circled around the canopy for a while before flying away in the direction they came from. Du Yunsheng didn't notice this at all.

    At dawn, the fire had been extinguished, and the remaining wisp of gray smoke curled up.

    Du Yunsheng woke up suddenly and found himself falling asleep on the side. He quickly got up and found that the circle formed by the insect repellent powder had not been destroyed, so he was relieved. The staff is still asleep and the equipment has not been damaged.

    Du Yunsheng went to look for Teng Zhiqing. When he just woke up, he automatically looked for Teng Zhiqing, but he didn't see anyone.

    He got up and called Teng Zhiqing's name a few times, but instead of getting a response, he woke up the staff.

    Du Yunsheng: "Wake up when you wake up, set off after getting ready to fill your stomach, and continue on your way."

    A staff member yawned and asked sleepily: "Director Du, are you looking for the villager in Qiluo Village?"

    Du Yunsheng: "Do you know where Ah Qing is?"

    The staff member: "I woke up once in the morning and saw that he seemed to be heading in that direction."

    Du Yunsheng ordered: "You guys pack up first, and I'll come over later."

    After saying that, he said I ran towards the direction indicated by the staff, and after running for a while, the road became narrower and narrower, and the vegetation flourished. Pushing aside a clump of hanging leaves, Du Yunsheng saw Teng Zhiqing in the mist.

    "Ah Qing?"

    Teng Zhiqing turned sideways, glanced at Du Yunsheng, with a warning in his eyes: "Stand there, don't move."

    Du Yunsheng's heart was beating like thunder, and his eyes were full of the ethereal figure of Teng Zhiqing, as if roots had grown under his feet, he was inexplicably timid and dared not go forward to disturb him. After hesitating for a moment, he cautiously asked, "Why are you here? What are you doing?"

    Teng Zhiqing didn't answer him, but waved his hand to signal him to be quiet.

    Du Yunsheng stayed in place for a long time, until his feet became numb. A trace of irritability rose in his heart, but when he took a look at Teng Zhiqing, the irritability disappeared. After thinking about it, Du Yunsheng simply leaned on the tree trunk and watched Teng Zhiqing intently, full of patience, as if he was happy to see the everlasting.

        I don't know how long it has passed, but when Du Yunsheng thought that Teng Zhiqing fell asleep standing up, Teng Zhiqing suddenly moved, stretched out his hand and grabbed a fiery red strip-shaped thing from the tree trunk, and it was entangled very quickly. On the wrist, the wide cuffs hang down to cover the thing. 

      Du Yunsheng stretched his neck and asked, "What did you catch?"

      Teng Zhiqing came over and said, "Let's go."