13

After He Qianli coaxed the two children to sleep, he walked out of the room. Xie Zhanliu was standing in front of the bamboo forest with his back to him. He hesitated for a few steps, but still said softly: "Xie Zhanliu."

    Xie Zhanliu didn't respond as if he didn't realize it.

    He Qianli frowned, and reluctantly changed his words: "Senior brother." Xie     Zhanliu turned

    sideways, his eyes cold: "Huh?"

"You really want to form a Taoist couple with Fairy Nihong?"

    Xie Zhanliu looked at him quietly, and asked after a while, "What if it is?"

    He Qianli felt a little depressed when he heard that Xie Zhanliu didn't directly deny it. The next moment he raised a smile and said: "Then junior brother, I congratulate you in advance, but it turns out that you and Fairy Nihong are in love, so why didn't you talk to her at the beginning—" The more he said, the more he felt that something was wrong. Although Xie Zhanliu looked calm

    , But for some reason, when he said congratulations, he felt like he was facing the endless deep ocean. There was endless terror underneath, which made his heart skip a beat, and his voice became softer and quieter, until finally he fell into silence.

    Xie Zhanliu said in a warm voice: "What do you want to say, continue to say."

    He Qianli bit the bullet and said: "Si, since you are going to become a Taoist couple with Fairy Nihong, you must, you must have your own children in the future. So I want to take away Two children, like this—"

    "Qianli!" Xie Zhanliu interrupted him, his eyes calm and deliberate gentleness. He must restrain himself, otherwise he will knock He Qianli unconscious and lock him in the room, let him lie down on his body and bear children for him from now on, unable to say any annoying words, only groaning in joy.    

    Xie Zhanliu didn't dare to think about it any more, he was not the glamorous real person Taixuanzong Yunxiao that He Qianli thought. He is Xie Zhanliu, the ancient sacred beast Sun Candle, who has always acted as he pleases, even recklessly. It's just that he has lived for a long time and lost interest in everything in the world, so he seems indifferent and calm.   

     Xie Zhanliu handed him the wine cup: "It's been a long time since we drank together. The wine I made has been buried underground for a hundred years. Kaifeng today, do you want to drink?"

    He Qianli is a good wine, so of course you can't miss it. He held back for a while, then took the wine cup and sat on the floor. When the wine seal was lifted, the aroma of the wine wafted from the nostrils, and the fragrance was like miles away.

    He Qianli slapped the mouth of the wine cup, smelled it, and felt that he was about to be drunk by the aroma of the wine: "What's this called?" "

    Hundred Days Drunk."

    "Good name." He Qianli praised, not because of the name It's so arty, purely because this wine is called a hundred-day drunk, it means that it can be drunk for a hundred days, and wine that can be drunk for a hundred days is naturally a good wine.

    He raised his head and took a big sip, the aftertaste was endless, it was really good wine.

    Holding the wine cup, He Qianli quickly drank half of it, and then heard Xie Zhanliu say softly: "I will not become a Taoist partner with Ni Hong, I already have a recognized Taoist partner." He Qianli was a little drunk, his head was

    dizzy Shen Chen, subconsciously asked: "Who is it?"

    "The person in my heart."

    He Qianli was stunned for a long time, then nodded: "Oh." Holding the wine cup and thinking for a long time, he asked: "Who is the person in your heart?"

    "It's in my eyes."

    He Qianli looked up into Xie Zhanliu's eyes, and saw his own eyes inside. He was stunned for a long time, picked up the wine cup and continued to drink. He was so drunk that his body felt a little hot.

    He heard Xie Zhanliu say in his ear: "This wine is called Hundred Days Drunk, also called Hejiu wine. I heard that people drink Hejiu wine on wedding nights in bridal chambers, which means getting married. From then on, they will grow old together and never part. This wine I brewed more than a dozen altars and hid them underground for a hundred years. I saw my marriage in Siming Palace a hundred years ago. After thinking about it for a long time, I brewed more than a dozen altars of hundred-day drunkenness and buried them under the bamboo forest of Qingdu Peak. I don’t believe it Marriage in Siming Palace, but if it is true, maybe one day this wine will be able to see the light of day again. If not, it will probably be buried in the ground forever." He Qianli only heard the last few words, shook his head and

    said : "Violent, violent waste of things. How, how can it be buried in the ground forever? If you don't get married, you can also give it to me." "

    So it's unsealed."

    He Qianli was stunned, turned his head and said nothing: "Oh."

    "Are you drunk?"

    "No, not drunk." Actually drunk. He Qianli has never been so clearly aware of being drunk as he is now. It is indeed drunk, drunk in the fragrance of wine.

    Xie Zhanliu said: "This wine is drunk when we are married, and it is for lovers. Lovers drink it before they get drunk. People without lovers drink it, like drinking clear water. It is tasteless and tasteless." He Qianli let go of his

    hand , the wine cup fell. Xie Zhanliu took the wine cup and stared straight at him: "Qianli, you have love in your heart."

    He leaned over, hugged He Qianli, kissed his lips, and whispered softly: "Qianli, you have me in your heart."

    He Qianli In a daze, his head seemed to be stuffed with a big rock, blocking all his thoughts. Then the stone exploded suddenly, blasting the head into a gooey mess. He couldn't think, and found that Xie Zhanliu drank the Hundred Days Drunk, and then got over when his lips and teeth were intertwined.

    The aroma of wine lingers in the nose, which cannot be concealed at all, just like the affection in the heart.

    He Qianli closed his eyes, and grabbed Xie Zhanliu's green sleeve with his fingers, so hard that his knuckles turned white.

    Wine is good wine, it can make lovers drunk all over the world.

    Forget it, just get drunk.