7

He Qianli came back to his senses, his face became even colder: "Put me down."

    Seeing that he seemed angry, Xie Zhanliu put him down. It's just that they all followed behind him, getting very close.

    He Qianli was irritated: "Stay away from me."

    Xie Zhanliu looked at him steadily: "I will follow you to ensure your safety."

    He Qianli was annoyed: "What do you mean? Do you think I am vulnerable without you? Xie Zhanliu, do you regard me as a woman?"

    Xie Zhanliu said indifferently, "No one knows better than me whether you are a woman."

    He Qianli was ashamed and annoyed, and reprimanded: "Shameless!" He turned around and took a few steps, then turned around and scolded: "Hypocrite!"

    Xie Zhanliu was indifferent, and he still had the leisure to remind him: "Pay attention to the road."

    He Qianli simply changed his body, with a big belly, pointed at his nose and scolded: "You only care about children!"

    Hearing this, Xie Zhanliu He looked at He Qianli with a strange gaze. He Qianli didn't realize the meaning of what he said, so he scolded him angrily. Scolding Xie Zhanliu for only caring about the child and ignoring his feelings, the original intention was to annoy Xie Zhanliu for always talking about the child.

    But after what He Qianli said, it was like a vexatious woman spitting, but this slapping was more interesting and cute. Anyway, in Xie Zhanliu's eyes, He Qianli, who is puffing out his stomach and spitting, is extremely cute.

    So he went over to hug He Qianli, and said in a warm voice: "It's all my fault, we'll go back to rest after a few more steps. What do you want for lunch?"

    He Qianli was stunned, unable to express his anger for no reason. Twisting his shoulders, he frowned and said, "Don't touch me."

    "Okay." Xie Zhanliu raised his hand and embraced He Qianli.

    He Qianli felt the touch on his shoulder disappear, so he was reluctantly satisfied: "I don't want to eat at noon." "

    Hmm. How about making fish soup?"

    "I don't eat whitebait."

    "I'll catch it."

    He Qianli moved his mouth a few times, but did not speak again.

    In the early stages of pregnancy, Xie Zhanliu cooked fish soup for him, which tasted very good. He Qianli likes to eat whitebait, and he likes to cook it in any way. But whitebait is not easy to catch, and it is precious, and it contains enough aura.

    Xie Zhanliu would have to go into the water for half a day to catch whitebait before he could grab a basket. He Qianli saw that he was in a mess catching fish, and for a while he liked to ask him to catch fish, and he watched from the shore.

    Xie Zhanliu asked him again if he wanted the spiritual fruit that he ate in the morning, and He Qianli naturally wanted it. There was a smile in Xie Zhanliu's eyes, he just felt that Xiao Qianli was easy to coax.

    He Qianli felt uncomfortable seeing Xie Zhanliu's smiling and indulgent appearance, so     he said fiercely: "You are not allowed to eat it !

    "

It doesn't hurt to eat.

    In the middle of the night, He Qianli had cramps in his calves, and he tossed and turned, unable to fall asleep. Not long after, Xie Zhanliu, who was sleeping next to him, got up, held his leg with warm palms, and massaged him gently.

    He Qianli opened his eyes, looked at Xie Zhanliu who was seriously massaging himself, pursed his lips and said nothing. The pain in the calf gradually disappeared.

    Xie Zhanliu looked up, and saw He Qianli's eyes were red, and his heart softened: "Why are you crying?" "

    I didn't cry." He Qianli said sullenly: "Leg hurts, normal reaction."

    "Okay, normal reaction."

    He Qianli snorted coldly, "The other leg is also uncomfortable."

    Xie Zhanliu massaged his other leg, He Qianli couldn't vent his anger at all, but thinking about it made him even angrier. Stuffy, plus pregnant women are prone to fatigue, and fall asleep when they are out of breath.

    When Xie Zhanliu put down his legs, He Qianli had already fallen asleep. Xie Zhanliu lay beside He Qianli, holding him in his arms.

    He Qianli had a big belly and felt uncomfortable lying on his back, so he lay on his side. In this way, I also feel like being pressed by a heavy object, and my brows are tightly frowned. Xie Zhanliu lay on his side and kissed He Qianli's forehead lightly. The other hand was placed on He Qianli's stomach.

    He Qianli didn't know what he dreamed of, he found Xie Zhanliu's hand with both hands, and hugged him tightly, like holding a baby. He rubbed Xie Zhanliu's chest again, and fell asleep with a murmur.

    Xie Zhanliu froze and gradually relaxed. Holding He Qianli tighter.