6

Xie Zhanliu rolled up his sleeves, his hair was like a waterfall, and he casually tied it behind his head with a wooden hairpin, revealing a clean and handsome face. His expression was indifferent and his eyes were focused. If he wasn't cooking rice porridge carefully, he might think that he was studying a new sword technique.

    He took a spoonful of rice porridge and tasted it, and extinguished the spiritual fire after feeling that it tasted good. Carrying it into the cave, he personally filled the bowl to the side of the stone bed, picked up He Qianli who was lying on the bed, and coaxed him to drink the porridge.

    The potbellied He Qianli frowned, sat up with difficulty holding his belly. Moved slowly, turned his back to Xie Zhanliu, unwilling to eat or see him.

    Xie Zhanliu put down the bowl: "It seems that you are not hungry."

    After saying that, he put down the bowl and walked out of the cave.

    He Qianli heard the movement, looked back after a while, but saw no one. Inexplicably wronged in his heart, the pregnancy caused him to collapse for several months. If it wasn't for seeing Siming Palace's prophecy before, having more than ten years of psychological foreshadowing, and occasionally having nightmares with a big belly, it is estimated that he would not be able to recover so quickly.

    Now I have one in my belly, eight months old. My stomach is so round that I can't see my feet when I look down, and my back hurts after sitting up for a while. The trouble made him feel uncomfortable all over, and sometimes he got up with leg cramps in the middle of the night.

    Throwing up whatever you ate in the first few months, and wanting to eat everything in the next few months, it was too noisy. There is not necessarily a time in a day when I can be full of energy, but I am always drowsy, but I have to walk every day.    

    Although during the pregnancy, Xie Zhanliu was always by his side, letting him torment. When He Qianli couldn't sleep, Xie Zhanliu didn't even want to rest. During He Qianli's haggard two months, Xie Zhanliu was even more haggard than him, looking as if he was pregnant himself.    

     Now he is just as usual, showing a bad mood and throwing a face. Xie Zhanliu felt impatient, and in the first few months he kept his head down and was extremely attentive. Now I'm afraid he feels that he is about to give birth, and it will not be good to control the child, so I don't look at his face anymore and don't pamper him.  

     He Qianli sneered, but it was not as he wished.    

    Moving his bulky body, he picked up a bowl of porridge and ate it spoonful by spoonful. I have to say that Xie Zhanliu's cooking skills are good. If he doesn't become a sword repairer, he will probably attract a lot of customers if he becomes a cook in the mortal world.

    He Qianli thinks like this, always likes to arrange Xie Zhanliu on some small things, let go of his high-ranking sword cultivator status, and be a mortal who runs around all day for his livelihood and looks at other people's faces.

    As if this could soothe the injustice in his heart.

    Immediately, he felt aggrieved, thinking that Xie Zhanliu was talented in cultivation, so why can he do other trivial tasks well? She is so perfect that she has no flaws, she is obviously a strong|violent thief!

    hypocrite!

    On the surface, she looks glamorous, noble and decent, but in fact——!

    He Qianli recalled that when he was not pregnant, he was forced to entangle day and night. He had obviously begged for mercy and admitted his mistake, but Xie Zhanliu was still not forgiving! Every time he was forced to throw away his helmet and armor, crying and begging for mercy, why didn't he let him go noblely at that time?

    The more He Qianli thought about it, the angrier he became, and the faster he ate.

    When Xie Zhanliu came in, he found that he had already finished a bowl of porridge. So he asked: "Do you want more?"

    He Qianli threw away the bowl and said coldly: "No."

    Xie Zhanliu nodded and handed him two fruits.

    It is a fruit unique to the Little Secret Realm. When you bite into the skin, it turns into a milky white juice with a strong milk-sweet aroma. After drinking it, it feels refreshing. The most important thing is to be full.

    He Qianli could not drink the porridge, but he couldn't refuse the fruit. So he took the fruit in a muffled voice, and after eating it, he turned his face and refused to recognize anyone.

    Xie Zhanliu hugged him and coaxed him to take a few more steps.

    He Qianli had a cold face, he was pleased with Xie Zhan Liufu's small appearance. But when he thought that the reason why the other party was lying low was because he had a child in his belly, he felt annoyed.

    So he shook off Xie Zhanliu: "You don't need to say, I don't want to die yet."

    He strode forward, but almost tripped because he couldn't see the path under his feet. Xie Zhanliu was so frightened that he almost cut off the road in front of him with a sword, so he quickly picked up He Qianli.

    He Qianli froze, staring at the ground where he was standing just now.

    There is now a deep sword mark there.

    Although Xie Zhanliu didn't really cut the road, he also cut the road with deep marks.