10

The silver-white sword light wove into a net and strangled the beast in front of him. He Qianli landed, put the sword back into the storage bag, and carried the most tender piece of meat from the beast back to the cave. As soon as he walked to the door, he saw a meat dumpling stumbling out.

    Dan Baobao: "Mother, mother~hug."

    Every time He Qianli hears Dan Baobao calling him 'mother', he can't help but black face, but it's been a habit for three years. Putting the tender meat aside, he picked up the baby: "Are you hungry?"

    "No, my brother is hungry."

    He Qianli rubbed Dan Baobao's round belly, "How much food is this stolen?"

    Dan Baobao giggled, He grabbed He Qianli's skirt and denied: "No. No, the baby didn't steal it."

    He Qianli hummed and laughed twice. How could he not know his eldest son's nature of stealing? In the small secret realm, there are some gentle ones. The wise female beast loves this little thing very much, and often secretly feeds the little thing when they are not around, so that he does not eat three serious meals.

    Although he is a descendant of a holy beast, his viscera were no different from ordinary people when he was young.

    Dan Baobao knew that he couldn't hide it, so he started acting like a baby, and even falsely accused his younger brother: "Brother, eat it. I will share it with my brother." "My brother hasn't grown any

    teeth yet."

    Dan Baobao said without blinking: " Feed milk fruit to my younger brother."

    Baby Dan's younger brother was only five months old from birth to hatching, and he couldn't speak clearly and had no teeth. As soon as he entered, he saw a bare-bottomed baby rolling and biting his own feet in the soft nest next to the stone bed.

    As soon as he saw He Qianli and Dan Baobao, he smiled silly: "Mother, mother~"

    He Qianli put the meat aside, hugged the eldest son in one hand and the younger son in one hand and kissed each other, then frowned and found that Xie Zhanliu was not there. So he asked, "Where's your eldest father?"

    He insisted that he was the younger father.

    "Go out." Dan Baobao tilted his head: "I don't know where to go."

    He Qianli glanced at the restriction at the entrance of the cave. It was the restriction left by Xie Zhan, and no one could destroy the small secret realm. So he also pursued Xie Zhanliu for leaving the two children alone in the cave. Instead, he taught Dan Baobao: "Don't go out casually, if the person who comes back is not me, you will be arrested.

    " Wronged.

    He Qianli knew that he was cunning and liked to pretend, so he was not fooled.

    After giving birth to the egg baby, she lived in the small secret realm for three years. During this period, because of the effect of the Yin Yang fruit, she had to have another relationship with Xie Zhanliu, so she gave birth to her youngest son.

    Fortunately, after that time, the effect of Yin Yang fruit disappeared. He Qianli was no longer controlled by lust, but he still had a relationship with Xie Zhanliu with half-pushed and half-pushed several times afterwards. He thought it was to relieve his desire. Anyway, he already had children, and a few more relationships would not prove anything.

    The idea is a bit self-defeating, but fortunately, I can still find pleasure in the lost desire, and the situation is not too bad.

    As soon as he thought of Xie Zhanliu, he walked in from the cave. He Qianli looked up, and saw his immortal appearance. In the four years of living in the small secret cave, he has never been in the slightest embarrassment, and he always looks calm and calm. The true Yunxiao of Qingdu Peak.

    In the four years of the Small Secret Realm, Xie Zhan has been through two realms, directly breaking through from the Distraction Realm to the Hollow Realm, and now he has returned to the basics, and his aura is restrained like an ordinary person.

    He Qianli: "Why did you go out?"

    There was some complaint in his words.

    Xie Zhanliu was stunned for a moment, and said: "Pick some red fruits for you. I found a new red fruit tree, which is farther away."

    He Qianli loves red fruits, and so do the two children. There are only two red fruit trees, and it takes a few years to grow a tree of red fruits. After a few years, I also finished eating it. I heard him mention it two days ago. Xie Zhanliu searched the entire small secret realm, only to find one, but the journey was a bit far.

    Xie Zhanliu, who can make a thousand miles in an instant, is far away, and it must be really far away.

    He Qianli pursed his lips, took the red fruit, peeled one and ate it in his mouth. After a while, he said in a low and awkward voice, "Thank you."

    Xie Zhanliu, who had his back turned to him, smiled slightly after hearing the words.