102. The end of the story

Start from the beginning

"Mrs. Aditi Dhruv Malhotra never ever say that. You are still mine, you are still pure like you were when I laid my eyes on you first time when you were dancing in the rain on your terrace. They just touch your body but your soul is still mine. It still pure and I am the lucky basterd who claims your heart. So never ever say that you are not pure anymore or I will leave you. ", He said while pulling me closer to him with authority and wiped my tears. I could not hold anymore and hugged him tightly again broke into tears.

"Dhruv, thankyou for coming into my life and giving a meaning to it. Thankyou for making me feel that I also deserve love.", I cried on his shoulder. Feeling his arms around me again feels like that no one can harm me now and I can sleep in relax because I know my Dhruv would protect me. He also know that I am tired and I need him.

For many girls, they have there safe heaven in their mother's lap. When they have fight with their husband or going through a tough phase they just go to their mother and relax in thier mother's lap but for me I don't have nother but I have Dhruv. He is my safe heaven and I can let go all my oain when he is with me. I broke the hug and he tuck back my hair but keep me close to him.

"Can I ask you something if you don't mind?" He asked and I nodded my head as yes.

"I was raped too and it leave the great impact on me that I feel uncomfortable if someone touched me. Even when Divya hugged me, I felt like I am going to have a panick attack. All memories came back and haunted me. Have you ever feel uncomfortable or it brings the bad memories back when I made love to you?", He asked while caressing my cheeks lovingly but I keep looking at him without blink. I came out from his hold and walked to the window. Rain is still pouring outside like our tears. Tonight is the night where I am going to give all the answers of Dhruv questions. I already confessed the toughest part of my life and after this there is nothing which could hurt me.

"After I was raped for whole month, no matter how many times I showered or tried to rip my skin off from my body so I could not feel their touch. Sometimes I even tried to scratch my skin with razer but it could not work. I screamed, I cried because years later I could feel their touch but when you touch me for the first time I feels like I showered in a holy water, everytime you make love to me their touches washes off from my body. I never feel uncomfortable with you because you are replacing their touch. I feel refresh and feel this bew energy in me that maybe I could survive.", I said looking outside the window to the rain.

Yes, it is true that when Dhruv kissed me fisrt time I feel like I got the new skin on my body. Whenever he made love to me, traces his hands over my body it replaced those filthy hands which ones assaulted me.

Suddenly I feel pair of arms traced my arms from behind and I closed my eyes, feeling relaxed. This is the one I am talking about. His touch holds the power to loose myself. He keep slowly and steadily traced his palms on my arms and I let myself feel the calm. I slowly opened my eyes and tears welled up in my eyes, looking at the rain which was still pouring heavily. He move my hair from my shoulder to the other and I closed my eyes when I feel his lips on the crook of my neck. He encircled his right arm around my stomach and keep giving a sloppy and wet kisses on my neck.

I ghasped and tears left from my eyes when he sucked on my ear lob and then traced his tongue from my shoulder to the crook of my neck.

"Dhruv, aap kya ker rahe hai?", I asked and opened my eyes.

(Dhruv what are you doing?)

"Kissing away your pain.", He made me turn to him and pinned me to the wall. A tears drop from my left eye when I looked at him and he wiped it off with his thumb.

"I swear on you baby, I am going to rip that Rahul's heart from his body that he is going to regret of his birth.", He said and I closed my eyes when he peck on my lips.