The Merge: Part 2

Mulai dari awal

The boy helped his friend, Sora to get out of the cart. I helped my brother out.

"What do we do now Master Lloyd and Sensei (Y/N)?" Asked Arin.

"I'm no master. I'm just Lloyd. My sister is a Sensei of the other Ninja and me." Stated Lloyd looking at the tunnel of the subway as the train kept going.

"You are?!" Arin was shocked to hear that with Sora.

"Yes. I trained the Ninja all on my own. Well, my uncle did most of it. I only picked it up after season 7. I think...It's been a while..." I answered, not sure myself when I became the Ninja's Sensei.

"Very believable, sis...And to answer your question, we jump." Said Lloyd.

"When are you going to stop shutting me down?" I asked but didn't get an answer.

"No! We can't leave the dragon!" Sora stopped my brother.

"There's a dragon here too?" I asked.

"No ONE escapes from Rapton!" Yelled a man with his men.

"huh? What's a 'Rapton'?" Asked Lloyd, we were a few carts separated and the way of how fast the rain is going...It's kinda hard to hear...

"ME! I am Rapton!"

"What?!"

"I AM Rapton!!"

"Why do bad guys always feel the need to talk in the third person?" Asked the Green Ninja.

"Because they can use it to monologue better?" I questioned.

Before we could talk further more of the supposed "Rapton's" henchmen appeared from the other side of the train.

"I can take these guys!" Said Arin, putting up his hood from his hoodie.

He started spinning and glowing from the lower part of his body and flew in the air, hitting one bad guy.

"Brother..." I gave a look to Lloyd who already was staring at Arin in shock.

"that was him. Who'd he train under?" Lloyd asked Sora after being shocked for a while.

Arin was seen trying to balance himself to not fall off the running train.

"He taught himself." Answered Sora before she and I with my brother ducked from a laser Arin accidentally shot towards us.

"Sorry!" He yelled out his apology for us to hear.

"Himself?! That's practically impossible...No other Ninja in the past weren't trained in the art of Spinjitzu alone. Except for the First Spinjitzu Master of course." I started, kicking off an enemy.

"Spinjitzu was the single most important ninja technique. It took me years to learn it with an incredible teacher. That shouldn't be possible." Said Lloyd still in disbelief.

"He's not the only one with skills." Smiled Sora, putting on her hood, "I just learned I can do this!" She tried to use her said skills but nothing happened.

"Was...something supposed to happen?" Asked Lloyd, he and I put our new Ninja Gi hoods on.

"So...Something's wrong. It worked before!" Protested Sora.

"Got anything else?" I asked.

"Get them!" Yelled Rapton.

"Oh no you don't!" I fought back by using my powers to create flying swords, countering most of them. Lloyd blocked Rapton.