Cold Feet, Warm Hearts

Hugo curled up into bed with Varian, only after dragging the shorter male to bed. It hadn't exactly been easy, the guy was a chronic workaholic.  But after plenty of complaining, threatening, and even bribery, Hugo had finally managed to convince Varian to come cuddle before they slept. Hugo smiled softly and planted a gentle kiss against Varian's temple. "See? Isn't this nice?" He asked, smiling. Varian rolled his eyes, "Yes, but I'm not tired." Hugo chuckled to himself, "No one said you had to be, love." He replied, giggling as Varian whacked him with a pillow.
"You suck." The ravenette said without any real venom.
"How rude."
The pair lapsed into a comfortable silence for a while. Hugo was just starting to fall asleep when he felt something ice cold brush against his leg. "Varian, your feet are like ice! Get them off me!" Varian giggled, "Sorry, it was an accident." He said, pulling his feet away from Hugo, who huffed indignantly.
Hugo knew Varian naturally ran cold at night and was for the most part used to being used as a heater, but cold feet against his warm skin was something Hugo could not stand! Hugo snuggled deeper under the covers, his eyes drifting shut when again after a few moments, the same cold pressed against his calf. "Varian!" He squawked, jerking his legs away and shooting his boyfriend a soft glare. This time he knew it had been on purpose when Varian burst into fits of giggles. "Okay, okay I'm sorry! But it's funny!" The shorter alchemist said, wiping a fake tear from his eye. Hugo grumbled quietly. "You did that on purpose." He said, before getting an idea and smirking. "And you are going to pay."
Hugo crawled over to Varian with a wicked smile on his face. Varian's eyes widened and he tried to scramble away. "Hugo, no! I said I was sorry! Just don't! Please!" He nervously scampered as far from Hugo as he possibly could. Hugo laughed and dragged a squirming Varian into his arms. "Nope, too late! You kept me awake with your cold feet, so now you'll suffer my wrath!" He said before digging his fingers into Varian's ribs and stomach, earning a loud squeal and fits of adorable laughter. "N-no! Please! I won't do it again! I swear!" The freckled boy wheezed out through his cackles and snorts, squirming as much as he could in Hugo's tight hold.
Hugo grinned and nuzzled Varian's neck while adding a few raspberries to the mix, eliciting another stream of high pitched giggles. Varian's neck had always been an extremely ticklish spot, and Hugo knew it. 
Finally, Hugo decided to have mercy and stopped his evil attack releasing the giggling alchemist. "So mean." Varian whined, but the huge grin on his face proved he didn't mean it. Hugo chuckled and yawned, "That's what you get for keeping me awake, V. Don't forget it." Hugo warned teasingly, smiling fondly at his lover.  Varian shot him a playful glare before yawning and cuddling into Hugo. "You still suck. I'm so gonna get you back for that, you jerk." He said, letting out a squeaky yelp  when Hugo poked at his ribs a few times. "Okay, okay enough! You don't suck!" He giggled out, swatting Hugo's long fingers away.
Hugo chuckled and kissed him. "Go to sleep, Var." Varian nodded sleepily and cuddled into him. "G'night Hugo."
"Good night Varian. I love you." Varian smiled softly. "Love you too."
Hugo smiled and closed his eyes before feeling another cold foot against his calf, followed by the sound of a certain dark haired alchemist snickering.
"Varian!"
"Sorry! Last time, I swear!"
Hugo groaned, but fell asleep holding Varian close. Varian's feet might have been ice cold, but tonight his heart was warm.