Then Bai Shu got down and handed the child to the wet nurse.

    Xie Huaiyu came over at this time, sighed and said: "You have spoiled this child with bad habits now. It is easy to sleep on the roof. He must be a naughty boy in the future." "When he grows up, I will teach him well.

    " Him, let him develop his skills." Bai Shu said.

    After hearing this, Xie Huaiyu hugged Bai Shu on her lap and said, "Teach him to be a cute little brother like you, and then let him out. It's so good, I won't be afraid of being bullied." "

    Still Be as smart as you." Bai Shu blinked and kissed Xie Huaiyu.

    Xie Huaiyu's eyes darkened, he got up and closed the door. After several hours, the door was reopened, and at this time, the two of them changed into new clothes.

    Lin Shuyu and Xie Qin were here to give Mian a gift for the 100-day banquet in advance. Seeing this scene, they couldn't help but feel hot and hide out first.

    "My brother and sister-in-law have all given birth to children, and the relationship is still so good, which is really enviable." Xie Qin said.

    "You can marry someone like this in the future." Lin Shuyu said to Xie Qin. He himself is already like this, and he never counted on Xie Qi.

    But Xie Qin is different, with Bai Shu and Xie Huaiyu making arrangements for him, he will definitely be able to marry well in the future.

    When Mrs. Lou was there, she had engaged Xie Qin in a marriage contract, and was preparing to be a concubine for Mrs. Fang's second son.

    But because Xie Qin was young and he was in the filial piety period at that time, he didn't go through the door for a while.

    Unexpectedly, the Fang family rebelled with the eldest prince, and the whole family was punished.

    Xie Qin didn't have time to marry, but escaped unharmed.

    Now, Xie Qin has become a person without a marriage contract, and it was a blessing in disguise, so she can find a good family to be his first wife again.

    "I'd rather be a poor man's wife than a rich man's concubine." Lin Shuyu said to Xie Qin: "With the Xie family's current status, although it is possible to marry you to those lords as concubines, your status is always inferior. The main room lowers its head. It’s better to choose a famous Gongsheng to marry, and there is still hope of success in the future.” “

    Forget it.” Xie Qin shook her head after hearing this and said: “I just don’t like reading, and I can still read. What kind of tribute student should you marry? At the time, my husband would have nothing to do with me because of his daily concerns. It’s better to choose an ordinary merchant’s family, who won’t dislike me for my lack of education.” Xie Qin’s idea is true,

    but He is not a descendant after all, and his relationship with Xie Huaiyu is also very ordinary.

    Although he was very envious of Xie Ling marrying a man as he wished, he didn't have the dream of being able to pick anyone at will.

    At this time, Xie Huaiyu and Bai Shu were sitting in the room, and they took out a stack of letters and threw them on the table, saying: "Fang's family has been copied and executed, and Xie Qin's marriage will be ruined, and I have to choose again. These are my The letters I received recently are all asking to marry him, help me find out, which one is better?"

    Lou's family was also ransacked, and Xie Qi's marriage was also ruined.

    But for Xie Qi, Xie Huaiyu will not worry about it, so I will let Mr. Xie handle it himself.