" Jiao Chong, if you say that, she might feel ashamed, so she can't think about it." Qi sighed: "But this girl has a good face for nothing, but she is stupid. She is the head of the Qi family. Daughter, but the Qi family was harmed by this catastrophe, and I died." "The     Qi family relies on the salt affairs, and now His Majesty has cut off the Qi family's back, Yan'er, where do you have the slightest advantage? Could it be that we are going to watch Zhao Liang ascend the throne?" Empress Qi said in pain.     Hearing this, Zhao Yan's eyes darkened, but he gritted his teeth and thumped the table: "I've been kneeling and licking that old thing like a dog these days, and giving him shit and urine. But he didn't notice it at all. , I only know how to perfuse me with words. Then Zhao Liang never came to serve him for a day, but he wants to give him this big country!" "     This thousand miles of country should belong to me in the first place!" Zhao Yan Speaking of the ups and downs of his chest, his handsome face also became a little ferocious and said: "Mother, I am so unwilling! :

    Qi Hou immediately squeezed out two tears, patted his back and poured tea for him: "Yan'er, don't be angry, your body is important. Don't worry, this country must belong to you, and no one else can allow it. Tomorrow I will Go to your father's place to try again and see what his intentions are!"

    The next day, Empress Qi went to the emperor's bedroom with a tonic made by herself.

    Although she had visited the emperor a few days ago, she had never been as meticulous as today.

    The emperor is not in good health these days and has no appetite at all.

    After Qi came over, he opened the lid of the bowl in his hand and said: "Your Majesty, I thought you have no appetite, so I boiled some chicken soup and vegetable soup with my own hands. This food is easy to digest. If you don't mind, Your Majesty will try some."

    The emperor glanced at the soup cup, his eyes moved.

    This chicken soup and vegetable soup is no different from others. When he was still in the prince's residence, the Qi family would often make it for him to drink.

    At that time, he had not yet ascended the throne, and he had a very good relationship with the Qi family. The two are very harmonious as husband and wife sing together.

    When the emperor was in good health, he couldn't think of the past with the Qi family. But now that I am sick, I feel a little bit emotional when I recall the time when I was in the prime of life. Thinking of his indifference to her these days, Qi Shi felt a little more pity for her.

    The emperor took the soup, took a few sips, and felt that although it was not as delicious as the one in the imperial dining room, it had a different taste, but it made him feel better.

    Seeing that he drank the soup, Mrs. Qi felt a little relieved, and started chatting with him about the emperor's favorite topics.

    For a moment, the atmosphere seemed to return to the past, and it also made the emperor feel as if he had returned to the time when he first ascended the throne more than ten years ago.

    He recalled many past events, and talked to Empress Qi one by one, and the two recalled.

    Seeing the emperor talking for a long time, Mrs. Qi didn't show any signs of boredom, and when he talked about the past with him, there was a trace of affection in his eyes.

    She gritted her teeth and said, "I think back then, His Majesty was almost framed by someone, and it was my elder brother who helped him to escape... It's a pity that they are so estranged with His Majesty now..." The emperor was in a happy