This kind of dowry is comparable to that of Qi Qingwan.

    Xie Ling was about to refuse, but Bai Shu said: "This matter has been decided, so you don't have to refuse. Your brother is worried about you, and you have this dowry by your side, so you have more confidence, so that he can rest assured in Beijing "

    In addition, Nansha and Nanyang are not far away. Although there is one in Daxuan and the other outside, the horse-drawn carriage will only take half a day. It will be more convenient for you to go home with the caravan of Wanjia. You can also call it if you have something on weekdays. The Wan family helped deliver the letter."

    Xie Ling was moved, Bai Shu's arrangement had already helped him think of all the future, so that people would not have to worry about the future.

    In addition, this Zhuangzi still has to manage after all, and Bai Shu taught him his own management methods, told him a lot of Nanyang customs, and bought Nanyang related stories for him to read.

    "The climate and customs of Nanyang and Nansha are quite similar. You can learn more, not only for business. When Wei Qiong becomes an official in the future, your knowledge can also help him." Bai Shu said: "Wei Qiong is a student, you But there is not much background. Although the affection between the two is not affected by these ordinary things, if you are more knowledgeable and keep pace with him, wouldn't it be better?"

    Xie Ling listened to Bai Shu's words from the bottom of his heart, and benefited a lot. I thought to myself that I would marry a husband in the future, so I shouldn't be lazy and lazy.

    He has already honed himself in that jewelry business, and he is probably in the same blood, and he is also somewhat interested in that business.

    Bai Shu saw it in his eyes, and nodded secretly. Since Xie Ling is so enlightened, Xie Huaiyu should be relieved.

    Bai Shu wrote a letter to inform the Wan family at this time, and a few days later, he received a reply from the Wan family, saying that he already knew about it, and that Zhuangzi would look for Xie Ling in the future when he had any business.

    The next day, Bai Shu took Xie Ling to the government office, and made the deed of Zhuangzi's transfer. After the official seal was stamped, Zhuangzi in Nanyang officially became Xie Ling's property.

    These days, Wei Qiong was immersed in studying Nansha's human customs and customs. When he came to Xie's house to look for Xie Ling, he happened to see Xie Ling studying Nanyang affairs.

    His eyes lit up, and he and Xie Ling had a lot to talk about, so he would often go to Xie's house and shut him in his room, talking for a whole afternoon.

    Xie Huaiyu was also a little unhappy about this, and felt that although the two were engaged, they were not married after all, so it was too close.

    Seeing him like this, Bai Shu was also amused, and said to him: "Then Wei Qiong is an honest person. These days, Xie Ling and Xie Ling have only held hands and never kissed each other. Even if there is something, the two of them are inseparable. There is nothing wrong with a sure-fire couple, and I don’t know what you are nervous about?”

    Xie Huaiyu could only sigh and said, “I used to be with you, and Xiaoshu always sighed, but now I understand his feelings in my heart It's over."

    In the middle of the twelfth lunar month, the Baiyu Villa in the suburbs of Beijing was finally completed, and the workers went home with red envelopes, and they had to wait for the New Year.

    The sika deer in Baitang Village grew very well and gave birth to many more. Baishu picked more than a dozen of them as seeds and introduced them to other villages in the suburbs of Beijing.