Speaking of which, when Wei Jiangshi found out that her pearl hairpin was lost at her natal home, it was still the most cherished thing in her life, she was anxious and angry, and she was about to shed tears.

    Originally, she was angry in her stomach, and she was somewhat dissatisfied with Xie Ling, but thinking that the pearl hairpin was lost at his place, she became even more angry.

    "Thanks to your aunt still praising that Xie Ling in every possible way in front of me." Wei Jiangshi said angrily: "Now that this beautiful jewelry has arrived at his place, it is missing something, and I don't know if it was stolen by him. "

    Mother is so confused!" Wei Ying hurriedly said, "The Xie family is a big family, and the family property is countless. His family's first brother will never take our things. Or accidentally leave them in the store. Let's go find it."

    Wei Jiangshi heard what Wei Ying said, and felt that what he said was a bit too much, but the anger in his heart was still incomprehensible. And that pearl hairpin is her favorite, so she nodded and said: "Then go there right away, if you can find it back, that's fine, if you can't find it, I will ask his family to give me an explanation!"

    So Wei Jiangshi took Wei Ying straight to the jewelry store, and as soon as he entered, he aggressively called the shopkeeper Wang over to question him, saying that he had lost one of the boxes of jewelry he brought for inspection a few days ago.

    Shopkeeper Wang thought for a while, then remembered that Mr. Wei came over this morning and took away a box of jewelry, so he said to Wei Jiang: "My lady is Mrs. Wei. Today, Mr. Wei took away a box of jewelry." Box jewelry, but he did not say that there is a difference in the number of jewelry, madam should ask him first to see if there is any misunderstanding? Maybe, Mr. Wei took one out first." Shopkeeper

    Wang What he said was not malicious at all, but it was like igniting a firecracker, smashing Wei Jiang's hornet's nest.

    She immediately became excited when she heard the words: "The jewelry belongs to me and not his. What's the use of him taking it, is he deliberately angry with me as a mother? I put my jewelry in your shop, and now I lost a piece of jewelry." , but you presume that my son took it, do you still want to provoke the relationship between me and my son?"

    Shopkeeper Wang was a little at a loss when he had a big hat off.

    At this time, the entrance of the store also attracted many people to watch, commenting on the store, and some people seemed to suspect what they were doing in it.

    Shopkeeper Wang was furious in his heart, but he didn't dare to vent it.

    He can't afford to offend the Wei family, but if this continues, the jewelry store's business will be disturbed by them.

    It happened at this moment that Xie Ling heard the movement and came out from the backyard. After meeting Wei Jiangshi and Wei Ying, he recognized them and saluted them.

    When shopkeeper Wang saw him coming, he told him what had happened.

    Xie Ling heard the words and said: "Madam Wei, this box of jewelry was inspected by Xie himself. Xie also wrote a list, checked everything and put it in it, and nothing was lost. Madam, please calm down and recall it carefully , but accidentally landed there."

    Wei Jiangshi naturally met Xie Ling, and he didn't have any ill feelings towards him at first, but looking at him now, he feels that everything is annoying.

    Xie Ling wore a magenta robe. Although the color was fresh and tender, the style was simple and unadorned. It was really for the convenience of writing.