2•

6:00 am...
Jungkook got up and saw he was laying on the ground.

" Huh?! What am I doing on the ground now?! Did I again fell off the bed? Ig I did" He checked the time it was 6. He knew it was already time for his college but he saw that Yoongi didn't come to wake him up means he is sleeping. Taking the Chance to skip, he fell asleep again.
(Would you also skip your college or school?! I would never do that)

8:30..
"Ugh! What's the time?" Yoongi groaned and got up. He checked the time and his eyes nearly popped out.

"IT'S 8:30!!!!!!!!!!! Jungkook's college? Ugh man! I oversleped"
He went to check on Jungkook if he was sleeping or awake and as expected he was sleeping in an uncomfortable position.

"How can this guy sleep like this?!"He questioned himself.
A/n :Bro it's genetic. You can also sleep anywhere and anyhow.

"Stfu and get lost"
A/n : Bhalai ka zamana hi nahi hai😑

"Jungkook get up! Jungkookkk!!" He tried to wake him but He is Yoongi's brother obviously not going to wake up soon..

" Get up brattt!" Yoongi smacked his head.

" Ugh!! Hyung I told u hundred times wake me up like humans do!"

" And I have also told you you are not a human. You are sleeping bunny. Whatever, first tell me Mr do you know you oversleped and missed your college?! I have told you so many times that set an alarm on your phone. But no! You won't listen"

" I woke up at 6 but slept again-"
Jungkook immediately stopped after realising what he was saying.

"What were you going to say? Complete further" Yoongi said being confused.

" N-nothing Hyung , you go. I have to change" he was about to run but Yoongi catched him and made him sit again.

" Complete i said!" Yoongi said as the anger level was now increasing.

"Uh-h Hyung actually I got up at 6 I don't  know how but slept again as I saw you were also sleeping so I thought to....."

"Skip? Huh?" Yoongi asked being angry.

"KIMMMM JUNGKOOOKKKK!!!! Uk i cant deal with you. I don't wanna show you my anger. Let Jin Hyung come back he will see what to do." Yoongi Huffed and went out.

You must be thinking Yoongi is overreacting about skipping one day. It's because Jungkook cannot regularly attend college becuz of this Mafia stuff. He always takes notes and study and give exams. But whenever possible his Hyungs send him so he can attend the lectures.

"I messed up now I have to face Jin Hyungs punishment plus Yoongi Hyung will ignore me too. Ahhahh! God spare this innocent child of yours"

A/n: You and innocence aren't made for each other Jungkookahhh.!!

" You shut up and shoo! Go away!"

A/n: You wait and watch I will give a hard punishment to you..

"Noo man atleast you don't do this please" Jungkook said in a pleading voice.

A/n: let's see what I will do in the next chapter..

___________________________
I know this chapter is a fucking boring sorry forgive this soul!!
It's my birthday today. It's not like I have a party it's just I am lazy..

Byeebyee..