" You should show respect nimfa... I'm older... I'm 7 years older girl. " payal said in a serious tone and nimfa gulped.

" Relax.. Yes I did it... " Payal started narrating her life story to a curious nimfa.

Arnav's Wing

"khushi.." Arnav called..

"I'm coming.."  she thought the bedroom door was locked.. She wrapped herself with a towel and rushed out from the bathroom and was met with a perplexed Arnav.

He stared at her face down to her chest.. Her glowing legs and milky body. Arnav gulped.. His eyes with raging desires.

He pulled khushi.. She her soft bossom came crashing with his hard chest. He caressed her cheeks. Khushi blushed hard.

"So this is what you've been hiding from me khushi huh.. You silly girl huh."  he said in a low sexy voice which made khushi squirm. Arnav loved the effect he has on her.

Without wasting much time.. He claim her lips.. Khushi mimicked his actions and he smiled through the kiss.. Their romance was broken by the calling of their names.

"What the hell.. Shyam." Arnav groaned. Khushi laughed.. She lightly kissed him and went inside to change.

Few minutes later

"You know Shyam your girlfriend and you are very bad timers.. You always ruin our moment and I don't like that." Arnav complains.

"I know that by the way you are being grumpy.. And mind you never call her my girlfriend when she's around or else she would kill you." Shyam said laughing.

"Why not? Aren't you dating her?" Arnav asked confused at his brother in law's words. He thinks it's Shyam that's supposed to be killed by their dear payal with what he just said.

"You won't believe what she told me.. She just told me..." you are mine and I'm yours.. You are now my fiancé " he quoted what she said and narrated her straightforwardness.

Arnav laughed hard and couldn't believe what he heard.

" Typical payal... So to what do I owe this visit?" Arnav finally asked.

" Just came to know who my fiance is before I fuck her up.. Don't want to be in her bad books." he said which gained a laugh from Arnav.

Arnav told him all he need to know.. Everything and about her first love.. After which she never dated anyone.

" You are lucky she loves you.. Please don't break her heart one... She's fragile even though she portrays herself strong."  Arnav said and Shyam nodded.

"Baby what are you doing doing with Arnav.. What poison is he feeding you about me.."  Payal grazed her self.

"speak of the devil." Arnav whispered and Shyam smiled.

"why are you smiling.. It's something on my head." she said bringing out her phone to look at herself but saw nothing. The duo both laughed... Arnav was wise to run but Shyam was clueless and confused... Payal hit him on his arm.

"ouch! That hurts payal.." he complained.

"shut up... And you Arnav.." she followed him across the hall.

"Food is ready." Khushi announced breaking the chase.

"you are lucky." she said to Arnav... Arnav mouthed a thank you to Khushi to which she smiled.

"I will be going to Lucknow to meet my mother.. Got some little deals to do with her." payal informed and Arnav frowned.

"Ohh.. I totally forgot about her existance." Arnav jaw clenched. Payal held his hands softly.

"hey.. Don't waste your anger on her hmm." she caressed his hands lovely. They way payal and Arnav looked at each other if a stranger comes in.. They would think they are lovers.. It was kind of awkward for Khushi and Shyam.. Arnav hugged payal lovingly.

" I'm going with you and it's final. No room for arguments." he said and turned his attention back to the food that's when he  felt haze and saw his wife and his brother in law looking at him.

"WHY???" HE raised his brow.

"nothing." she said in a low voice and went back to eat.. Payal looked at Shyam to and saw his behavior related to Khushi.. She smiled. She pretended to type on her phone. Arnav saw the message and understood brother and sister.

"Khushi." Arnav called and she raised her head slightly.

"You and I would be going to Lucknow together after which we would be heading to our honeymoon destination. So you need to pack our bags." he said trying not to laugh.

"huh.. Honeymoon?" she was confused but still blushed.

"Remember what I told you.. After everything is done.. We need time for ourselves." he said pretending not to care.. Khushi blushed.

"Ow my baby sister is blushing.. Make sure you bring good news after your journey." Shyam teased.

Everyone was teasing her.. She couldn't contain it and left to their room.

"You better go and make up with her before she denies you on your honeymoon." Payal told a clueless Arnav who run out... Payal giggle and Shyam smiled at her.

"I know I'm beautiful.. Stop stealing glances at me. If you want to admire me look at me.. I'm all yours.. You can have me." she licked her lips and Shyam rolled his eyes.

"Way to ruin my mood." he muttered and Payal was happy she teased him.