Chapter 61

|Raja - Grand Admiral of Falena|

"Bwahahahaha!"

I cannot stop laughing at that idiot who tries to copy our dance. You cannot copy a dance. You need to train and feel it.

Also, the last part really makes me laugh.

"Enjoy the voyage, bwahahahaha!"

I wipe the tears from my eyes and look at the screen in front of me with a smile. I'm proud of him. He executed the second stage of the dance flawlessly.

"What do you think, Kisara? He finally managed to surpass you in the dance, huh?"

At my word, I can see Logg and Lun looking at me with their eyes wide open. Heh. It is well-known that Kisara is a beast in hand-to-hand combat and the most powerful Feitas River Dance practitioner.

"Yeah. His dance is more refined and more fluid than before. I admit that I lost the bet."

"Heh."

Kisara and Jacob make a bet that he will surpass her in Feitas Dance after the Sacred Games is over. It looks like he already won the bet before the Sacred Games was even over.

Sadly, he still needs to learn more. While Kisara loses in the dance, she still has bigger physical strength than him. The only things he can use to defeat Kisara are his speed and reaction speed.

We continue to watch the Sacred Games and see Jacob getting into the fight again. This time, his opponent did not even have enough strength to hold him back for more than three minutes before he fell to the ground and his sword got thrown away.

"That was disappointing. How in the hell did he manage to get this far into the tournament!"

"Ah, I know him."

I look at Logg, who is rubbing his chin while looking at the man in front of him.

"You know him?"

"Aye. I met him when I'm still active in my job."

Logg's job before he married is a smuggler. He smuggles the slave and gladiator from Falena out of the country for a small fee. After Queen Arshtat takes the throne and slavery are banned, he also decides to retire.

He only takes a couple of dozen of Potch to smuggle the slave and gladiator out of the country. I guess I can see some of the positive sides of him that attract Kisara.

"Who is he?"

"That man is Lirxor. He is from Armes and he is cunning and a cheater. He fights using poison and many dirty tricks to win a fight. I know the reason why the others get defeated by him. He coats his sword with poison that slowly weakens the enemy. However, the poison will not work if the target is too powerful. It will weaken them but it will not weaken them enough for him to defeat. The poison has a limit on how much it weakens the enemy before the other notices the poison. I got hit with one of those and boy it was worse the longer it stayed inside my body."

That means he played dirty instead of lucky. My instinct is true when I see that every fighter that fights him will get sloppy the longer they are fighting him because they are getting tired but because of the poison.

"What kind of poison is that?"

"Hmmm? It was a poison from a monster in the sea called Ghost Stingray. That thing can blend with the ocean and attack when the others lower their guard. The poison is not deadly on its own but if used smartly, it can be deadly."

"Hmmm."

Should I tell Ferid and Arshtat about this? Yes. Even when he is already defeated, I need to inform them about a poison master from Armes.