Chapter 15

I can see a lone house in the middle of a forest. It was sitting next to a beautiful river.

 It was sitting next to a beautiful river

"Welcome to my safe house. You are the third person to know about this place."

"You did not take the other Rune Practitioner to this place, huh?"

"Nope~ This is where I train anyone who wants to learn about magic."

"I see."

"Come on~ I will show you around."

I follow her, and as we get closer, I can feel like I'm walking past an invisible wall.

"What was that?"

"Hmmm? Ah, that. It was the barrier I made in the past to make sure no one could find this place except the people I bring with me. It is really impressive you can feel them~ I make sure to make them not be felt by anyone."

I shrug a little and keep walking. As we got inside the house, I could see it was a very cozy home. There is a fireplace in the living room, and the carpet looks soft.

"This is the living room and over there in the kitchen. You can use it if you are hungry. There should be a fair amount of food inside. The upstairs is the bedroom. There are two of them. Mine is on the left, and yours will be on the right. Make sure you did not get stranded in my room, okay?~ I will let you get in there if you grow a little. Fufufufu~"

I shudder a little at her words. Is she a succubus?

"We will start in two hours. You can take a bath or eat something while I prepare for our training."

"I will. Thank you, teacher."

"Fufufufu~ Don't mention it."

I see her get upstairs and start to walk toward the kitchen. I open up the food cupboard, and to my surprise, it is cold. Oh! Did she use magic to make this cupboard cold, huh? I opened the other one and saw it was filled with ice blocks. Oh! She also makes a freezer.

Hmmm, there are many kinds of ingredients. What kind of food should I make? It's been a while since I cooked some proper food.

After thinking about it for a few seconds, I decide to take the chicken and a bunch of vegetables from the cupboard.

~Two hours later~

After eating and taking a bath, I find Jeane already waiting for me downstairs.

"Fufufufufu~ It is good you are here. Come on. We will start your first lesson here. Please take a seat. Your first lesson will be theory first before we do the practical training."

I nod my head and take a seat on the sofa.

"First thing first, what do you know about magic?"

"It was a phenomenon where magicians mold mana around the world to create some miracle."